Black Patent jumbo available at NM!

ocgirl

O.G.
May 8, 2006
My SA just called to tell me they just came in at Neiman Marcus Newport Beach. $2395 before the price increase. Call Cynthia Smith at 949-887-3765 and tell her Lani sent you.

Thanks for the info! Looks like many NM's are still getting (or awaiting) new stock of this & the navy patent flaps. Thank God the price increase tomorrow doesn't affect the patent flaps.....this is one bag that I need to get this fall.

Thanks for the info! Looks like many NM's are still getting (or awaiting) new stock of this & the navy patent flaps. Thank God the price increase tomorrow doesn't affect the patent flaps.....this is one bag that I need to get this fall.

Hi there, can you tell me where did you get the info on the patent not increasing? I was at South Coast plaza Chanel boutique and Bloomingdale they both said yes to the increase.

Hi there, can you tell me where did you get the info on the patent not increasing? I was at South Coast plaza Chanel boutique and Bloomingdale they both said yes to the increase.

I checked with the buyer at BG and then Lisa Hamlin from NM Troy MI also verified with her NM Chanel buyer (after checking the list of 11/1 price increases) that the price is not going up tomorrow. I was so grateful to hear this news b/c I *need* to get a patent jumbo but just can't buy everything at once.