Black out City

lv2.gif

City M in Grey

Just bought this bag on FP. I bought my BO black city small in Oct., and I love it! Been looking for a reasonably-priced M in fossile grey ever since. I’m usually pretty patient about waiting for price drops, but since the smooth leather is discontinued, I’m glad I got it when I could. I’m sure I’d like the grained leather, but even in that variation, the grey M is hard to find. I’ve seen a couple of smalls, but I really don’t need a black and grey in small. I’m so excited, and done spending now.

Reactions: muchstuff
Does this leather scratch easily? It seems to be very smooth.

It seems like it should scratch easily, but I’ve been using my small nearly everyday for over 4 months, not a mark on it. Other than being careful about where I set my bags down (not on the floor, ground or any questionable surface,) I really use my bags, and don’t think much about messing them up.

For me, the nice thing about lightweight crossbodies, when I’m out and about, it’s always over my shoulder or on my car seat.

Just bought this bag on FP. I bought my BO black city small in Oct., and I love it! Been looking for a reasonably-priced M in fossile grey ever since. I’m usually pretty patient about waiting for price drops, but since the smooth leather is discontinued, I’m glad I got it when I could. I’m sure I’d like the grained leather, but even in that variation, the grey M is hard to find. I’ve seen a couple of smalls, but I really don’t need a black and grey in small. I’m so excited, and done spending now.
Noooo, you're not...:lol:

I just looked on the Bal website and there are no blackout cities, not even the grained calf, only papiers. Now I’m really glad I didn’t wait to get the one I wanted.