Black or white chanel 22 bag (new east-west version)?

frenchiemama

Aug 6, 2022
I’m currently torn deciding between the black or white Chanel 22 bag in the new east-west configuration. I have the original 22 in the caramel color which I love to death and wear almost every single day. Is it too redundant to get another 22? I do love the new east-west version and have been wanting a new color but it’s pretty much the same bag lol. The black is probably easier to maintain but the white is so chic. Any advice would be appreciated :amuse:

If it helps, I only wear neutral colored clothing (white, black, beige, grey).

IMG_0581.jpeg
IMG_1967.jpeg
IMG_1966.jpeg
IMG_0726.jpegIMG_0725.jpeg

I’m currently torn deciding between the black or white Chanel 22 bag in the new east-west configuration. I have the original 22 in the caramel color which I love to death and wear almost every single day. Is it too redundant to get another 22? I do love the new east-west version and have been wanting a new color but it’s pretty much the same bag lol. The black is probably easier to maintain but the white is so chic. Any advice would be appreciated :amuse:

If it helps, I only wear neutral colored clothing (white, black, beige, grey).

View attachment 5913951
View attachment 5913952
View attachment 5913953
View attachment 5913954View attachment 5913955
White always stands out more, prettier in my opinion

Reactions: frenchiemama
I have a warm beige Chanel bag, not white but close enough as light color, easier to wear than black, pretty and goes with everything
I have the caramel one! I love it so much, that’s why I wanted to get a second one in a different color :smile:

Love the black. Feel you would use her longer.
Also, obsessed with those purple bags in the back!!
Black is very classy Chanel! Can’t go wrong

And yes I know right!!! Drool :love: the displays in the NYC soho store were on point that day

I see what you mean
I guess it depends on how often you will
wear it. White will not be good for everyday but once or twice a week I think can be done with cleaning and maintenance after using it
I feel like the point of the bag is to be used often (daily) and casually, not just for special occasions or outings. Of course I would swap it out sometimes but I think it would drive me crazy to be so careful with it. Which is unfortunate because I love the look of the white one :panic:

Reactions: Rainbowfish85

I just worry it will show wear very easily and then I’ll stop using it :panic:
Hi. I know that white bag can be really scary to use without worrying, and for classic flap lamb I would say run from light colors. But the 22 is processed differently. I have regular 22 in light grey and so far have no issues with color transfer or dirt. I sprayed it over with Vectra leather protector and so far so good.