Which color Chanel bag would you buy?

• Black

• Pink

• Something else

Results are only viewable after voting.

starbunny

Sky Luma
Sep 23, 2010
I am looking at buying a preloved Chanel Kelly bag. I have two options right now - black with gold hardware or pink with gold hardware. I love both colors and can only afford to buy one. What bag would you pick?

I love the pink bag because pink is my favourite colour and it's in mint condition.

I love the black bag because it's a classic colour, and I could take it to work. It's in great condition but does have marks.

I really can't decide and I don't want to make a mistake. :thinking:

starbunny

Sky Luma
Sep 23, 2010
I might list my bag collection so everyone has an idea of what I have
- Prada 1801 in Black, Prada 2274 in Pink, Prada 1786 in Red
- Louis Vuitton Epi Alma in Carmine, Louis Vuitton Vernis Alma in Pomme D'Amour, Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Empreinte in Infini

I also have from Chanel in black caviar: a zip around wallet, cosmetic case, key pouch and Medallion Tote.

As you can see, when I love a style I often buy it in several variations. And what I really love from Chanel is the older caviar.

summerpink

Mar 12, 2013
NYC
For the condition I will choose the pink one and sounds like you prefer pink more as well. All your other Chanel are black so let's add some pretty Color!

starbunny

Sky Luma
Sep 23, 2010
Thank you to everyone who replied. I just bought my first Kelly then! I am very excited. I will do a reveal when she comes :yahoo:

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
I am looking at buying a preloved Chanel Kelly bag. I have two options right now - black with gold hardware or pink with gold hardware. I love both colors and can only afford to buy one. What bag would you pick?

I love the pink bag because pink is my favourite colour and it's in mint condition.

I love the black bag because it's a classic colour, and I could take it to work. It's in great condition but does have marks.

I really can't decide and I don't want to make a mistake. :thinking:
I would get the pink for sure. You can find a black Kelly bag or a black flap fairly easily. I have only ever seen one pink Kelly. It is stunning and beautiful and very rare. Buy Pink!! I am so exciting for you already:smile: