Black or Pink Chanel Bag?

Which color Chanel bag would you buy?

• Black

• Pink

• Something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am looking at buying a preloved Chanel Kelly bag. I have two options right now - black with gold hardware or pink with gold hardware. I love both colors and can only afford to buy one. What bag would you pick?

I love the pink bag because pink is my favourite colour and it's in mint condition.

I love the black bag because it's a classic colour, and I could take it to work. It's in great condition but does have marks.

I really can't decide and I don't want to make a mistake. :thinking:

I might list my bag collection so everyone has an idea of what I have
- Prada 1801 in Black, Prada 2274 in Pink, Prada 1786 in Red
- Louis Vuitton Epi Alma in Carmine, Louis Vuitton Vernis Alma in Pomme D'Amour, Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Empreinte in Infini

I also have from Chanel in black caviar: a zip around wallet, cosmetic case, key pouch and Medallion Tote.

As you can see, when I love a style I often buy it in several variations. And what I really love from Chanel is the older caviar.

I am looking at buying a preloved Chanel Kelly bag. I have two options right now - black with gold hardware or pink with gold hardware. I love both colors and can only afford to buy one. What bag would you pick?

I love the pink bag because pink is my favourite colour and it's in mint condition.

I love the black bag because it's a classic colour, and I could take it to work. It's in great condition but does have marks.

I really can't decide and I don't want to make a mistake. :thinking:

I would get the pink for sure. You can find a black Kelly bag or a black flap fairly easily. I have only ever seen one pink Kelly. It is stunning and beautiful and very rare. Buy Pink!! I am so exciting for you already:smile: