Black Metallic Reissue

Hi maybe you got the weird size that's bigger than the 228? I recall posting about the dark silver in a size much bigger than 228, and IceEarl confirmed that she'd seen it at the HK airport and the serial number was completely different from the number on the reissues.

i'm pretty sure it's the hybrid. when i called Saks to ask if they had the black reissue, they told me they had something resembling the black reissue (it really was the hybrid). that serial number is similar to the one she posted.

this is the bag you got right?
the code does not have 228 in there but it is the 228 reissue.

Attachments

• blackmetallic009.jpg
    blackmetallic009.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 74
  • blackmetallic030.jpg
    blackmetallic030.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 49
Don't worry. You got the reissue in the largest size.

You got the new jumbo. I think its just called something different

I explained this in another thread. The new reissue jumbo size have new style numbers. An SA explained this to me last week. I had the chance to buy one but passed.

Feel free to call a knowlegable Chanel SA and they can confirm it. The new jumbos were reissues w/ an entirely different style number

Congrats!!!

Yes, further to what Shiny Hair said earlier on, I have seen and tried this bag IRL, the height is very similar to a 227, but much much longer east/west, it's an interesting size, the code is totally different from A3022x, but it looks exactly like a metallic black apart from size 224-227... it's around HKD27000 in Hong Kong, approx. USD 3400.

I'm 100% sure the bag you got is a size 228!!! I was thinking of getting this bag too, I've tried 2 of them in different stores, and the price is exactly $3150! It's a gorgeous bag, congrats!!! But if you prefer a 227, that'll be great, because you don't need to pay that much more just for 2" wider,right? But personally, I prefer a 228!:yes:

I'm 100% sure the bag you got is a size 228!!! I was thinking of getting this bag too, I've tried 2 of them in different stores, and the price is exactly $3150! It's a gorgeous bag, congrats!!! But if you prefer a 227, that'll be great, because you don't need to pay that much more just for 2" wider,right? But personally, I prefer a 228!:yes:

This is soooo off topic but everytime i see your avatar it makes me smile. You dog is so adorable is crazy:nuts: