Black Metallic Reissue and Astrakan at NM!!!

I've always liked the Astrakan from the pics I've seen posted, because it seemed so different and interesting. But yesterday I finally saw the larger, bowler sort of version IRL and I thought it was fantastic! Great size, great fit, great leather, and I believe all the texture in the leather will be very protectant from scratches. It just totally captivated me, so I am wanting to join the club! I may even like it more than my Bubble Quilt. :yes:

You said it better than I could have and I own the ashtrakan. It's a work of art...truly..... and timeless. I am just so surprised that it doesn't seem to be as much an object of desire for more of us Chanel gals out there. :heart:

I took it on a recent business trip to Italy (how decadant did that feel? :graucho:) and I had women AND men comment on it all the time. I pathetically was getting used to it. It just looked so incredibly smart and stunning with the clothes I saw in the shop windows. And beacuse of buying the bag, I unfortuantley had to limit the clothes buying! Oh well.....