Black MC Beverley?? Thoughts?

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Any thoughts on this new baby anyone? I kinda of like it...saw it at the boutique today and not available for sale yet..urgghhh this was not on my mind at all until now.. Noe Noelie posted pictures in the reference area...shucks should not have peeped into the thread...now this is haunting me :Push:

I can't wait to see it. I personally won't see it in person- No LV around here but I can't wait to see when people post real pictures of it!

I had the Mono Beverly but got rid of it because there was so much vachetta... But I would love to own an MC piece and this has crept into my mind as something I might rethink...- I love the idea of the chain on the strap. Would like to see it up close though.

Yeah...the strap is more attractive now with the chain.urrgghh..I have attached the picture ;) I have a white Trouville and been wanting a black MC...wondering ...is this THE one?:P for me, I don't mind all the vachetta

Attachments

• Black beverlymm.jpg
    Black beverlymm.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 164
^^hmmm Kitsunegrl I love your black priscillia and but it's too small for me....now back to the beverly (oops I spelt it wrongly in the title of thread)..yeah I will post if I get it....still it is quite heavy as a shoulder bag..hmm..maybe some tpfers will get suck into it and post it earlier ha ha -- they are always so quick to post..

Get it! i also want one for myself! I'm already in love with this bag... i think it's not heavy and yes, the chains (i love love love the chains)! It's beautiful! For me, this is the little Ursula!