Black Heloise Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my new hobo from Selfridges London

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Congrats!!! I want one!!! but I am afraid I am too short for this bag. Will you post some modeling pics, please.:heart:

3. I am only 5'3 and its not too big for me :tup:

4. I am 5'3", too.:yahoo: One more bag on my never ending wish list!!!

5. ooo congrats i really like this bag!

6. This is gorgeus and I need one now! It is a shame they dont have this one online. It really is perfect.

7. Oh Jackie - :heart::heart::heart: the Heloise Hobo in black! She`s beautiful! Congrats :yahoo:

8. Congrats Jackie, a beautiful bag, and I tried the blue on in NM, it is so lightweight compared to the original Heloise - :tup: I think this bag in black is my favorite, they are all gorgeous, but this black is stunning.

9. Thanks girls :smile: Ilson you are right it is so lightweight I was really surprised when I tried it on but I do :heart: it

10. Oooh Jackie, the black is gorgeous!! It is so saturated!! I LOVE IT!! Are you are trying to make me turn the twins into triplets?! Congrats - GORGEOUS purchase - enjoy!! :tup:

11. ^^^^ lol I would love the nutmeg too I definately recommend the black

12. Very nice! Enjoy :yes:

13. Congrats! It's stunning :tup:

It's official now - I love this bag in every colour I've seen. I must have a Heloise hobo! :nuts:

14. OMG :yahoo:!!! This is my bag (and a black medium Betty and a black Paraty :graucho:...).
    Love the style and the colour is stunning :nuts:!!!

15. Thanks everyone I love this style would love one in nutmeg too it is the lightest chloe I own :heart: