Black Heloise Hobo

I am still SO loving this bag! Are you carrying it?? I'm trying to decide between getting this one (but that would make 3 Hobos for me) or a new black boxy Paraty (no shoulder strap, zip close). My thread got bumped and lost in the Chatty Cathy Clubhouse, so I thought I would resurrect yours to ask for an opinion.
DSC03387.JPG
DSC03387.JPG

I am still SO loving this bag! Are you carrying it?? I'm trying to decide between getting this one (but that would make 3 Hobos for me) or a new black boxy Paraty (no shoulder strap, zip close). My thread got bumped and lost in the Chatty Cathy Clubhouse, so I thought I would resurrect yours to ask for an opinion.
DSC03387.JPG
DSC03387.JPG

@juldoc: I didn´t find it - so heres my answer - hope you don´t mind jackie ;) I´d go for the boxy paraty - saw it in real and it´s great!!! Do you know that there is one in black python :yahoo:

@Jackie: do you like your new hobo - I wear mine every day :yes:

No shoulder strap, just longer handles. They do fit over the shoulder (but not over a shoulder in a winter coat in Ohio). But it is definitely deeper than the original Paraty, so if it is loaded up it would not be comfortable on the shoulder because of the width or depth or whatever. Anyway, it's very comfortable on the crook of the arm! Goodness it is 7:44am, WHERE is the SUN?!

No shoulder strap, just longer handles. They do fit over the shoulder (but not over a shoulder in a winter coat in Ohio). But it is definitely deeper than the original Paraty, so if it is loaded up it would not be comfortable on the shoulder because of the width or depth or whatever. Anyway, it's very comfortable on the crook of the arm! Goodness it is 7:44am, WHERE is the SUN?!

Oooh, I'd probably wear it as a shoulder bag more. The orig paraty didn't look right on me as a shoulder bag, I might have to try this new style out!

Hurry up sun, come out so juldoc can share some photos! :roflmfao: