Black Friday sale @ RM.com? (2010)

Nice to hear that you're happy with your stingray, pink1! I was really tempted by the texture on that one.

Can't wait to see more pics of everyone's loot!

Oh, I got my shipping notice overnight... now I gotta be patient for another week for my mac to get here. Hope it looks as nice as sandc's!

I finally received my sand stingray clutch! I am hoping pink1 posts pictures because I haven't figured out how to yet!

This is my first 3 zip clutch and I have to say that I love the style. It looks nice every way that you wear it. I especially love it as a shoulder bag! The leather has a bumpy, kind of shiny texture to it. It is nice, but I prefer a smoother texture on a bag. I can see why they call it stingray. It actually looks like the skin of one! I will definately buy this style of bag again, just in a smoother leather. The color sand is actually very similar to the color of my verdes MAM.

This is a better pic of the purple color on the MAC.

ebaypurses442.jpg

well, I got the 'email of doom' today. the black stud rocker i'd ordered on like the second day of the sale is out of stock and i will not be getting it :sad:

they offered me a different color of stud rocker, but the black was the only one i was interested in. I'm bummed though, i was so looking forward to that rocker :cry:

anyone else have their order cancelled?