Black Friday sale @ RM.com? (2010)

Thanks Knas...I am really excited to have these bags in black suede! It's always been my favorite color suede, so even though I have RM's Olive and Tomato nubuck bags, black suede is the ultimate for me. Esp. in these 2 styles! :tup:

My black suede BF Clutch just arrived and there was a happy surprise! In the photo on RM's web site during the sale, the bag had silver hardware with a plain silver chain. The actual bag does have silver hardware, but the chain has the suede lacing going through it! At first I wasn't quite sure how I felt about that, I knew I could remove it, but it was just unexpected. After looking at for a few minutes though, I really like it! None of my other BF clutches have that type of chain so it's nice that one of them is different from the others.

So my roller coaster adventure with RM and black suede comes to a VERY satisfying end. I saw both bags in photos from the NY SS...thought the chances were minimal at best that I would even be able to track down one of them, and I ended up with both! They're both gorgeous and I am indeed a happy camper. :girlsigh:

Oh, and I agree with Knas about shipping...I have always wondered if it was a geographical thing...the closer you live to NY, the sooner your order ships. And then it spreads out from there. At least we know that shipping is fast and seems to be running smoothly so I'm sure it won't be long before everyone is in possession of their fabulous new bags!

Agghhh!!!! I received my shipping notification this morning so I ran out to do my errands early, so that I don't miss the UPS truck. If I have a delivery, it usually comes around 12:30. Just as I turn onto my road who passes by? The UPS truck!! There is a sign on my door that they attempted delivery! I was almost tempted to chase him down! Now I have to wait another day to get my Sand Stingray 3 zip clutch!

Agghhh!!!! I received my shipping notification this morning so I ran out to do my errands early, so that I don't miss the UPS truck. If I have a delivery, it usually comes around 12:30. Just as I turn onto my road who passes by? The UPS truck!! There is a sign on my door that they attempted delivery! I was almost tempted to chase him down! Now I have to wait another day to get my Sand Stingray 3 zip clutch!

Oh that stinks!!! I might have followed him in my car until he stopped again :P

^Bummer! Hope you get your 3-zip tomorrow, and please post pics!

I know the BF sale terms state that orders may take up to Dec 13 to process and ship, but it's still hard to be patient, especially when some orders got placed earlier, and some inventory will be coming out here for the LA and SF sales. Just hoping there is accurate inventory tracking, and no "calls of doom" in the near future :-s

Thanks Knas...I am really excited to have these bags in black suede! It's always been my favorite color suede, so even though I have RM's Olive and Tomato nubuck bags, black suede is the ultimate for me. Esp. in these 2 styles! :tup:

My black suede BF Clutch just arrived and there was a happy surprise! In the photo on RM's web site during the sale, the bag had silver hardware with a plain silver chain. The actual bag does have silver hardware, but the chain has the suede lacing going through it! At first I wasn't quite sure how I felt about that, I knew I could remove it, but it was just unexpected. After looking at for a few minutes though, I really like it! None of my other BF clutches have that type of chain so it's nice that one of them is different from the others.

So my roller coaster adventure with RM and black suede comes to a VERY satisfying end. I saw both bags in photos from the NY SS...thought the chances were minimal at best that I would even be able to track down one of them, and I ended up with both! They're both gorgeous and I am indeed a happy camper. :girlsigh:

Oh, and I agree with Knas about shipping...I have always wondered if it was a geographical thing...the closer you live to NY, the sooner your order ships. And then it spreads out from there. At least we know that shipping is fast and seems to be running smoothly so I'm sure it won't be long before everyone is in possession of their fabulous new bags!

You should start a new thread for OSS purchases so we can see your suede lovelies :yes:

My black suede MAC just arrived and well, the words that would be needed to describe this bag do not exist in the English language. To use words like "stunning", "beautiful", or even "stunningly beautiful" simply would not do this bag justice. I am humbled by it's mere existence. :cloud9: :cloud9::cloud9:

To say that I absolutely LOVE this bag would indeed be an understatement. So let me just say in closing...Rebecca...I am forever your devoted servant. :biggrin:

And now I really can't wait to get my black suede BF Clutch! I shall truly be in RM suede Heaven!

Oh, the good news for you guys is...you NEVER again have to hear me blabber on and on about black suede! :P

I love to see someone so happy!!! Sometimes it is hard to tell what a bag is like on online sales (color, texture) - so that is wonderful! Enjoy! :yahoo:

I was initially excited because I got a black Nikki on the LB Black Friday sale. I got it for a great discount. When I received it 3 days ago I was just not feeling it. So I am stuck with it & out the $.

I love to see someone so happy!!! Sometimes it is hard to tell what a bag is like on online sales (color, texture) - so that is wonderful! Enjoy! :yahoo:

I was initially excited because I got a black Nikki on the LB Black Friday sale. I got it for a great discount. When I received it 3 days ago I was just not feeling it. So I am stuck with it & out the $.

Why didnt you like the Nikki? I wanted to buy one but didnt get to one early enough. Just wondering why you werent feeling it. Was it the leather? Too big?

Why didnt you like the Nikki? I wanted to buy one but didnt get to one early enough. Just wondering why you werent feeling it. Was it the leather? Too big?

It was too big for me. I am 5'3", 110 lbs. The leather was nice and I love brass HW. I also do not like the dash lining as much as the other linings.

I guess I am more of a MAM person. I use that bag every day and I love it.

I ordered a Rocker on the first day of the sale and immediately my bank account was charged the amount. I haven't heard anything about my order, and I just checked my bank and the charge has disappeared. Does this mean I'm not getting my bag?? Apparently I didn't have an account at RM, so I can't login to check the status of my order. I was really looking forward to that Rocker!