Black Friday 2010

me too! i love it. i love the crowds... i love the waiting in line (usually lol)... people think i'm nuts cause i think it's fun.

i always start at midnight at the local mall and i usually get home by 7-8 am - but stores are opening a lot earlier this year (a lot are opening at 3 or 4) so i might be done even sooner.... and then i get home and sleep the rest of the day lol

I think it's a rush!! :P

I love shopping Black Friday. The deals, the freebies, everything! I make a list of what stores I have to hit first and usually I go alone or with one friend to ensure I get to do everything I want.

I work retail so I'll be in the store too.

But Black Friday was never my thing... I shop all year long, no need to be pushed around by the people who do it once a year to get the cheapest prices and best sales. I'd rather pay a few extra $$ and keep my shopping relaxing and enjoyable!

I shop online! I always find so many great deals and I am cozy and comfy at home.

At the stores, I get so frustrated with the rude shoppers. They take the fun out of it and it does not get me into the Christmas spirit!

I absolutely hate crowds, but I'll be facing them anyway. I'm trying to stay away from department stores and just go to the smaller shops at my mall that I know are having special sales.

The department stores are always crazy (especially Nordstrom or Macy's)...it's easy to get caught up in the excitement and feel like you're missing out. It's a recipe for impulse purchasing!

I'm an advocate of smart shopping year round to get the best deals.

I hate crowds and rude people so I will definitely NOT be going. I never shop on Black Friday.

I would make an exception if there was an item I was eyeing and I knew it would be an amazing sale I couldn't pass up, but I'm not really looking for anything and don't want to blow my money.