Black Friday 2010

I started at 3:30 am and just got home...longest shopping day ever but it was all worth it!

Best deal of the day? TJ Maxx --> Missoni dress for get this... THIRTY BUCKS! And it was not even at a runway location, just nestled in the clearance racks of a random Tj's in Oklahoma lol!

Prime and Premium Outlets were fun!!! Forever 21 was fun!! Got some leggings, shirts, scarfes for $5.00 a piece!!! Tory Burch was all 30% (except their signature flats) and I scored a cardigan and a polo shirt for less than $100.00. Ann Taylor was 50% off and great stuff, too!!

Macys at the Mall of Millenia was not that impressive but my Mom got some stuff for my brother!! DS went to Puma store and got himself some nice outfits!!

I am also doing cyber Monday shopping for the camera that I want!!
All in all it was a great experience and I got some nice things that other wise, I would have not purchased!

lolitablue: You were at my mall today! I work down at J crew!!!!

Agreed. Macy's at Millenia prices were the same as they have been for a week or two. I was hoping the coat that I had my eye on had been further reduced, but it wasn't. I was going to wait until F&F 25% on 1 December for the extra 5% off from the Star Rewards 20% coupon, but they only had one coat left in my size. In the end, it was a $260 coat for $125. It was not worth risking for $7.80 additional off.

While I was coat shopping, Macy's was conducting drawings for designer items in the Juniors department next door. I wasn't paying super close attention to what was going on, but I did hear Gucci amongst the names of the items that were to be given away.

lolitablue said:
Macys at the Mall of Millenia was not that impressive but my Mom got some stuff for my brother!! DS went to Puma store and got himself some nice outfits!!