Black Crackled Patent Jumbo Flap--pic!

^^^bag.lover, the texture is similar, but I feel like the MJ bags were a bit more crackly. Also, it seems like the Chanel crackled patent varies, as the jumbo was quite crackled yet the medium in the same style was nearly as smooth as regular patent leather. I'm hoping the variation is between styles and not individual bags--I really want a crackly texture on mine!

P.S. No Sweet Punk or mixed chain pouchette for me since I splurged on this!

Thanks. =) I prefer a crackly texture flap too. If the medium size is not smooth like regular patent leather, I will get it rather than mixed chain pouchette.

I already have a black patent elise though so I wonder if it's too much to get this too (2 quilted patent leather bags). Don't you think so?

^^^bag.lover, the texture is similar, but I feel like the MJ bags were a bit more crackly. Also, it seems like the Chanel crackled patent varies, as the jumbo was quite crackled yet the medium in the same style was nearly as smooth as regular patent leather. I'm hoping the variation is between styles and not individual bags--I really want a crackly texture on mine!

P.S. No Sweet Punk or mixed chain pouchette for me since I splurged on this!