Bishes IV

I think we are all living in the movie Groundhog Day right now. The really sad part is there is nothing for me to be catty and/or petty about. :sad: Nothing.....nada
Hahah I get what you mean, it was hard enough to get me annoyed before this but what does i guess annoy me now is that cause it really doesnt matter, which is a positive. I do joke I think more now (if that's possible).
All I'll say, Tiger King got me thru the past 2yrs!

And I’m still doing that dumb game you all told me about in 2014. Happy Saturday!. If a Kardashian (72 days) was from the Humphries Union, what do we call this last one? Miss all you bishes. ❤️

Reactions: Jeneen
The KKH game has died, my servitude has ended! I’m back Bishes! Let’s party. 🍄. You know who’s a lot more fun than Kim and Yeezy? Prince Harry & The Ho! But now that EA killed Kims game, my lips are no longer sealed! I can go back to posting Kim’s watermelon butt! But I’m forever playin dj -

Listen to this while I look for the picture of her twin melons fighting with her leggings as she’s going upstairs! And can someone tell me where our albums disappeared? Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: dianagrace
Oh she is gorgeous! She looks like she knows it too! Get into much trouble? Talking about you now! Lol. How 8s your back? I’m so sorry about Beau Rita & Tiggy. I remember you saying Rita was always raising hell and causing trouble? Any of her in Cocolo? Heh heh.

More of a hell raiser than Rita. Look carefully at pic where she is sitting. She appropriated an old foxhole and decided to make it the Coco condo at midnight. She is covered in mud and just fine with it, me on the other hand not so much.

Sorry for the late reply, I have the nastiest cold and have been sleeping a lot. How are things in your corner of the world.

We're good. I like Baba's new GF much better than the Ho he was engaged to.
I love that Coco found 'her spot' you tell her Auntie Coco will come take her for a spa day! What are her favorite snacks?
Rick & i finally got covid in October, then Baba got it and we were just quarantined together. Baba had it in 2022 as well, but he got it at a concert on vacation, so he came right home and went to bed. I set up a pulley system to raise a basket up to right outside his room, felt brilliant for thinking of it. Fo rick and I never got it that time, but this time it came from Rick, to me then Baba.

My new 'love to mock' celebs are Hazzno & The Ho. Damn, I have to find that Kim pic with the double melon. I think the game forum needs to see it. They could use a good laugh. :smile:

• Love
Reactions: chowlover2
Miss you guys! Chow and I see each other in Facebook periodically… I’m still married to the same guy (10 years, 16 total) and we have a daughter and a son ❤️
Hey Doll! They finally killed the game. Stopped the events on NY Day, they're shutting it on april 8th. So I'm back here. We need other theme Bish bash. If we start it, they will come!