Birthday Treat Vote!

Birthday Treat for Scaredycat

• Damier Ebene Speedy 30

• Montorgueil PM

• Agenda + damier strap for pochette

• Azur speedy 25 (hehehe for good measure because I love this little bag!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP, Since you are in the rainiest period of time there, I would go for speedy damier or if you are a shoulder bag girl.. Rivington PM is a great bag. I don't have it yet but it's in my wishlist :smile: goodluck deciding, will await your reveal!!!

Thanks Sophia!

I tried the Rivington, it's cute but maybe because it's kinda rounded like my damier pap, I was not too keen on it?

I love trying on the Trevi, I just really adore that bag, but for some reason I have no desire to buy it. Maybe because it'll take a while for me to save up and I am very impatient when it comes to saving. I find that my LV buying itch comes every quarter, and I've kinda set a limit of 2500 per year (a little less this year due to mega dental expenses).

Thanks for the early wishes :smile:

Go for Trevi!!! Since you've been eyeing on it. That $2500 budget will buy you the Trevi. If you don't buy the bag you always wanted... believe me you will always be haunted by it (Trevi is calling your name....)

Earthx...thanks for the Eva tip...DH loves that bag, so now I have to confuse myself some more lol!

Kite214...thanks! I think I'm now debating between damier speedy 30, eva azur or azur speedy LOL. The shoulder bag maybe can wait till spring. Sigh! Too many wishes, not enough fairy godmothers :biggrin:

Kite...haha..you are confusing me even more, sweetie :biggrin:. I think Trevi is just not in the stars for me, not yet. I still have the Alma, Jasmin, and a vernis bag to cross off first :biggrin:

Sachina...thanks! Monty does have a soft spot in my heart because I love the bowler shape and that little plaque. But Teagirl has pointed out the straps and I am a little worried I may get put off with that once it starts to wear.

scaredycatto be honest I had Monty GM and I sold it. I love the bag style, the little plaque but it's true, the straps is a bit short especially if you are wearing a jacket.

Just bite a bullet and get Trevi...hahaha

Thanks Kite...yeah the strap length is a concern, eventhough it is about a 7.5 inch drop according to an SA I talked to today. It still seems too short for a bag that size because I think the pochette drop is around 5 inches.
I did try my friend's Monty GM and with a leather jacket it was quite comfortable. The PM should still be ok for me because I shoulder carry my pochette all the time (even with a jacket). If I won the lotto anytime soon, I will buy the Trevi, promise!

Princess Saf hehehe..you are a big help, you narrowed it down to 2 options - thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
I'm a PM kind of girl so Azur 25 was what I had in mind, but if I get the Eva Azur, then I may get the Azur 30. Oh see, now I confused myself again with the Eva. It will be perfect for our Cancun trip which is 2 weeks after my birthday. Oh dear!

azur EVA is fabulous honestly... And is great for the essentials! and is just so versatile! See my post in http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/conundrum-regarding-next-bag-632697-2.html

I am also petit, 5'3 and a UK size 8,the physical size of the 25 was ok on me but the opening was too small... I would scratch my wallet and hands on the zipper whilst getting in and out of it! I feel much better with the 30! Can't you go to a store and have a play around with the bags?