Birthday Treat Vote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Birthday Treat for Scaredycat

1. Damier Ebene Speedy 30

2. Montorgueil PM

3. Agenda + damier strap for pochette

4. Azur speedy 25 (hehehe for good measure because I love this little bag!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm supposed to be on a ban, but hey what are birthdays for right? Mine is coming up in a few weeks!

I've written before about needing a shoulder bag which I think will be the Monty, but somehow, I keep thinking and dreaming (oh my goodness I dreamt about this last night, literally!) about a damier ebene speedy 30.

I've also been wanting an agenda and a strap for my damier pochette.

I've only got a damier 30 papillon, mono speedy 25 and damier pochette for bags.

Any thoughts on which should I go for as my birthday gift?

TIA! :flowers:

2. I voted for Monty because I think you should have a shoulder bag in your collection!

3. Thank you Kitsune...I'm so torn boo hoo hoo...

4. I agree. I love handheld, but a shoulder bag is essential.

5. I vote for Monty as well...

6. Thanks Clu...I'm also sort of holding out till Spring next year because of rumors that a new azur shoulder bag will come out. But I do want a mono bag as well. Such conundrums we have :biggrin:

7. I voted for the Damier Ebene Speedy because I love it and it is a timeless classic...

8. Thanks MaterialGirl! Oh dear, I hope it does not go too much one way :smile:

9. Yay! Thanks Trayler...you can tell that as of this minute the speedy is haunting me, but I have to learn to listen to my beloved TPFers.

10. I agree, classics first:tup:

11. Of your choices, I think the Ebene Speedy is the best choice.

12. Thanks MJ and Sophiae! I see now that the damier speedy is ahead. Yesterday I rang the store which can ship to me here in Canada, and so far they have 5 in stock. I should find out about the Monty too. My b-day is in 5 weeks, so lots more time to overthink :smile:

13. I vote for Monty PM, it's a mono shoulder bag & just nice to add in your collection.. ;)

14. ^^Thanks LuvTare. I know, a shoulder bag will really round out my collection for now (also need an Azur piece hehehe)....but man, those speedies are addicting!

15. I voted for the monty but are you a petite person? The shoulder strap drop is small on the PM, heck's its small for some people on the GM well it is for me anyways. I will not be able to get it over my coat this winter and I have the GM. Just a thought for you....