birthday brings hard Decisions !!

which one would you choose

• balenciaga weekender

• apple laptop

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get a laptop, you'll definitely need it in college. You can always get the weekender later :tup: I'm a college student too on my last year, and I really used my laptop for everything! Can't image life without it!

I vote laptop! It's more worthy an investment since you are going to college. Weekender can wait, maybe a colour you love & have been dreaming about would come by when you are ready to splurge again next time.

Laptop. If you're going to college, you will definitely appreciate having a reliable, fast laptop to do your assignments and projects. I would not get a Macbook Air though because the specs are quite low. Have a look at the comparison chart I dug up for you on http://www.apple.com/au/getamac/whichmacbook.html. The basic model is only 1.6GHz Intel Core 2 Duo compared to the basic 2.0 Ghz of a macbook, and a 2.2 GHz of a Macbook Pro. Its internal memory is also only 80mb. I would get the Macbook or Macbook Pro instead, unless you prefer looks over function.

We all love Bal. If you don't have a laptop, of course you should choose the Apple. If you already have a recent laptop but are looking for an upgrade, then I'd go for the Bal.

yeah because i already have a laptop that my highschool gave me so i have one i can use untill the end of the year..... and the bal weekender i think would be wayyyy more sentimental like you said and graduation is just another gift ! im listening to your advise ! thanks :tup:

At first I thought get an apple laptop as it will provides endless fun on tPF where u can "research" on which WE to get... It is my happy medium for connecting onto tPF daily! I love my apple! BUT.... if u have a good chance of getting a laptop later...like for a graduation present... or a going away to college gift... then get a WE for ur birthday...as it will be a more sentimental (as opposed to practical) b'day indulgement that will make u very happy! And then in the future...u can put ur apple laptop inside of it!
yeah because i already have a laptop that my highschool gave me so i have one i can use untill the end of the year..... and the bal weekender i think would be wayyyy more sentimental like you said and graduation is just another gift ! im listening to your advise ! thanks :tup: