Birkin waiting list

All of the above, actually! As I've said before, it all depends on the customer, the SA, the store, your relationship with the SA, etc.
too true, 24, Faubourg
sa will only help you reach your birkin if they want too the la area ladies would not help me at all but las vegas tried to help me but she said she could only help me if i spend enough money so i could be qualify as an vip costumer. but then lucky me i didnt need to spend any extra money on stuff that i didnt need just to be vip. i finally got my beautiful baby on jan. 26,2008 after only going there for 5 weekend straight.:yahoo:

In France I have often discussed stock over the telephone with a number of H stores, sometimes even without having a personal relationship with the SA.
I've never come across a problem asking them to hold a Kelly, but one has to pick it up in person.
SAs I know well, will hold Birkins for me.
In my experience the only H stores in France that will not discuss stock over the phone are Paris and Lyon.
Any SA I have ever discussed a Birkin with, offered to include my order at the next podium.
Seems to be so much easier over here!