Birkin vs Kelly

danilux

Aug 27, 2015
What are everyone’s thoughts on difficulty of obtaining a birkin vs Kelly? I know of course size leather and color all play factors.. but in your personal experiences did you find yourselves being offered one easier than the other?

My first offer was a Kelly 28 RG GHW. Since then I’ve been offered two Bs, SOed a K, offered a K28, various K cuts then Bs. It’s been 50/50 overall so I suppose it’s the timing of what is available.

Reactions: danilux
I feel like with H, everything goes in cycles. It seems like 2017 through the first half of 2018 were Birkin heavy months while Kellys stalled. But then as 2018 ended and now into 2019, I feel like we are seeing a lot more Kelly offers and many fewer Birkin offers. The mysteries of Hermes!

So interesting!!! Mysteries indeed ‍♀️

I feel like with H, everything goes in cycles. It seems like 2017 through the first half of 2018 were Birkin heavy months while Kellys stalled. But then as 2018 ended and now into 2019, I feel like we are seeing a lot more Kelly offers and many fewer Birkin offers. The mysteries of Hermes!
I think there are still way more B than K base on my own offers.