Birkin 35 Clemence GH OMG! OMG!OMG! She is Here!!

thanks for the wonderful suggestions!!

Hmmn my older dauther was born in 1997 and my younger in 2002...I think I will research the cadenas from those years and try to get one for B and one for K!

Here is a pic to help you with your research:

Attachments

• Cadenas.jpg
    Cadenas.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 83
Your bag is beautiful. Love the leather/color/hw combo. She is perfect and deserves all the exclamation points. The twilly shopping will be fun - so many options. I think its Rose that has beauitful suggestions/photos for tying the twilly to your bag. And Rose - thanks for the Cadena picture.

Here is a pic to help you with your research:

thanks Rose...so it looks like a horse and a hand...hmmmnnn...not sure if either one is for me...
I love the elephant though. there is a tradition in my family that when a couple gets there first house, someone gives them an elephant. For some reason my family feels that that will bring the couple good luck.

thanks Rose...so it looks like a horse and a hand...hmmmnnn...not sure if either one is for me...
I love the elephant though. there is a tradition in my family that when a couple gets there first house, someone gives them an elephant. For some reason my family feels that that will bring the couple good luck.

Yes, I have heard that too. I have just sent you a PM.....

Yeah!!!!! I am sooo excited for you!!!! Wow, absolutely breathtaking!!!!!I agree with you, def a piece of art. She looks most amazing on you. I can't wait to see her on the 30th. Oh my.....my heart aches for a Hermes even more....lol Super Congrats!!!!!!!!!

oh stacy, i am so happy for you. i know the excitement i sense in your post. isn't it great. i've had my birkin for several months now and i still love staring at her and smelling her. (aren't we a sick bunch, smelling purses) the elephant cadena sounds like the perfect choice for you. congratulations.:yahoo:

Stunning bag.
Congratulations.
Do enjoy it.
The Elephant Cadenas is pretty easy to find where as the lion and hand are not. I had to get the lion on ebay at a high price.
Don't forget in addition to twillys you can use pouchettes (pocket scarfs) and the decorative key chains.