Birkin 35 Clemence GH OMG! OMG!OMG! She is Here!!

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
My heart is racing and I couldn't be happier! this is a work of art!!! Why didn't you all tell me sooner!! Sorry for all the exclamation points!!!!!

thank you all for helping with my decision. this bag is just perfection!

Please look at the picture...am I wearing her right? is it ok to have straps like this, flap tucked in and little key thing on handle?

Now I want a scarf to tie on (is it the twilly that I should look for? do I tie right to the handle?)

Oh, and I want one of those little charms that you all have! What do they come in? My only hobbie is purses...my favorite number is 2...my favorite animal is an owl...anything like that? suggestions?

xxxooo

attachment.php

Attachments

• birkin 002_1.jpg
    birkin 002_1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 706
I'm so happy for you!!! That's exactly how I wear my Birkin. You can tie a pochette or Twilly right to the handle and put a lock charm on the turnkey!!
How about a gold pegasus or hippo?

Fabulous!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :yahoo: :smile: :smile:

When I received my beloved Rouge H Birkin the first thing I did was replace the lock that came with it with a Gold Heart Cadena!!!! Did the same thing with my Gold Togo except she's proudly wearing the Sailboat which commemorates the year she was made........

I think a gold Heart Cadena is the way to go.....:yes: :yes: :yes:

Congratulation, Stacy!!! :nuts::nuts: She is a beauty and you wear her well.... You look fab!!!

How do you like size 35 and Clemence leather? Is she heavy?

I love the leather and the size. I honestly don't find her heavy but remember that I like big bags and am used to carrying the chanel modern chain bag which is no light weight!