birkin 30 or 35 on asian women

I toyed with the idea of using 35cm as a diaper bag for the longest time. The 35cm itself is already heavy, wouldn't it be heavier with baby's stuff in it?

Depends on the leather, I guess. I'm using my 35cm box as a diaper bag more than the togo or fjord ones. And also, depends on what you fill it with.

I hang it on the stroller and it's perfect for when I need to reach in and get a toy or something for DD.

I'm 5'2 and petite. Have both the 30s and 35s and much prefer the 35cm, especially with jeans for the casual look.

I find the 30cm a little more 'proper' and dressier, but easy to travel with because it is lighter.

Blue Jean is a gorgeous colour IMO, and Gold is more versatile albeit less striking. You can't go wrong with either one.
My Mom is 56 and she ROCKS the Blue Jean!

yea i even use a 40 as a diaper bag-somehow i got used to it and it doesnt feel as heavy anymore. and i do the same trick, hang it off of the stroller.

my mom is in her mid 50s too and she loves my BJ! she rarely takes her black birkin out and isnt a fan of the gold either. we love Hermes colors!