Birch Run-Howell - West Branch MI Outlet seekers any updates on Zoe prices, Parkers

I may stop by Howell again tomorrow, just to see if they put out anything else new...I've put myself on a ban for the rest of the year unless it's for others :smile: ...so i tell myself it's okay to go frequently because I'm just looking lol

when i went on saturday (Howell) there wasn't any leather hippies. There was a black/silver addison in the 50% off, but i didn't look at the price. the juliannes there were the lilac leather (only 1) and white siggy (only 2).

I thought I'd bump this in case someone has been there recently. I am dying to know what new items they put out with the new floorset. I am also interested in what clearance bags they have. Thanks so much!

I was thinking about heading to outlet(s) tomorrow. But my boss scheduled an all day meeting that I have to attend. (love coming in on day that was supposed to be my day off).

Would be interested in updates if anyone else goes...

Howell's clearance section seems a little picked over. I went tonight. They did have some Parkers (shoulder and satchel). Of course, they seem to restock every night.

I saw some Sabrina's in the lilac and pinky/melony color. Sorry, not sure what it's actually called. Of course they have the Zoe and now they have some Penelope's. They have some newer MFF purses as well. I would say they have gotten them in the last few weeks/month.