Birch Run-Howell - West Branch MI Outlet seekers any updates on Zoe prices, Parkers

Last time I was there, I don't recall any silver. I was glancing while in line, not looking carefully. Don't know about the satchels. sorry. Not much help.

I plan on a run to West Branch today. I'll try to check for the Ergos. Could you give me a style # /color? W.B. doesn't have jewelry. I don't think Howell does either.

Last time I was there, I don't recall any silver. I was glancing while in line, not looking carefully. Don't know about the satchels. sorry. Not much help.

I plan on a run to West Branch today. I'll try to check for the Ergos. Could you give me a style # /color? W.B. doesn't have jewelry. I don't think Howell does either.

Thanks for offering to check for me! I was interested in style #12520 or #12248. I like the berry color of #12248, but I am not looking for any color bag in particular. Thanks again!

I checked out the pics of these. I'll take a look. I've seen them somewhere before . It was either West BRanch or Birch Run. I've been to West Branch most recently.

There was a light pink patent ergo satchel at howel a few weeks ago, not during a 20% coupon otherwise I would have gotten it. I've had my eye out for one as well but haven't seen any since.
I hope Birch Run or West Branch has some good finds for me today!!

Can you girls keep a lookout for the parker shoulder bags, either #13412 or #13427 at the outlet today too? I really want to get one of those bags, either in the leather, rosegold, or signature print and don't really prefer what color it is. I live on the west side of Michigan, so a trip to the outlet is about 2 1/2 hours for me, but it would be worth it if I could find one of the bags I'm looking for.

Giggles - I'm about to leave for up north, I'm actually stopping at Birch Run to return a parker shoulder bag in violet. I bought it half way through the summer and never used it so I'm looking for a more fallish bag. So, i know they'll have at least one when I leave there lol. Unfortunately, I won't be able to report back until Sunday night. I going into the UP where the nearest computer is a 20 minute drive :smile:

Giggles ~ I returned a sand color shoulder bag, the larger one, I think that's 13412 isn't it? -- not the "loaf of bread" style to one to West Branch today. They had several. Birch Run had a lot but I think they were mainly the loaf of bread style. I wish I'd seen your message earlier I would have paid better attention.

Can you girls keep a lookout for the parker shoulder bags, either #13412 or #13427 at the outlet today too? I really want to get one of those bags, either in the leather, rosegold, or signature print and don't really prefer what color it is. I live on the west side of Michigan, so a trip to the outlet is about 2 1/2 hours for me, but it would be worth it if I could find one of the bags I'm looking for.

Thanks Lizmil for the info! Is the loaf of bread style parker #13437? Do you recall how much the shoulder bag Parker was or how much the loaf of bread style was? Did they have either of those bags in the signature print, or were they just the leather colored ones? Sorry for all of the questions. I really appreciate all of the input!

They had lots of 13437 --that's the kisslock satchel, I remember it in sand & I think maybe violet. I think both B.R. & W.B. had it. They are in the 50% off section, so you could do the 50% less your 20% coupon. I don't know the actual price, sorry.

The shoulder bag is $107 after the coupon. The one I call the loaf of bead I think is just under $100, like $94 or so. I know they had some of the sig print in the sort of bronzish gold and maybe the lavender (not sure?) I think there were more at B.R. than West Branch. I remember lots of colors, yellow, mushroom, the perforated gray, in the "loaf". Which is closer to you?

I don't mind the questions, i'm glad to help!

giggles016 -- I stopped at Michigan City outlet yesterday. (Maybe that one is closer to you?). They had parker kisslocks and breadloafs, but I don't remember what else. (I do think they might have had other parker stuff because kisslocks were sharing a table. I just can't remember what.) Maybe you might want to call and ask before you drive down?

Thanks girls for all of the info on the Parker bags. Unfortunately, I don't think I am going to make it to an outlet this weekend before the coupon expires since all of them are over 2 hours away. I will be going to the Howell outlet next weekend though because I am visiting a friend who is having a get together and lives near Howell. I can't justify spending the gas money to drive over there 2 weeks in a row. I am crossing my fingers that another coupon comes out for next weekend and that the Parker bags are still at the outlet.