Biologique Recherche

The line is known for its powerful and raw ingredients which when used with the wrong products can actually create problems. My skin looks and feels amazing since I discovered BR. I order from toskaspa.com Their prices are good and shipping is fast and free but the main reason is that the owner will take the time to talk to me, prescribe me the products. She usually asks me to send her a recent photo so that she can analyze my skin. Toska works exclusively with BR and can give the best advice.

The line is known for its powerful and raw ingredients which when used with the wrong products can actually create problems. My skin looks and feels amazing since I discovered BR. I order from toskaspa.com Their prices are good and shipping is fast and free but the main reason is that the owner will take the time to talk to me, prescribe me the products. She usually asks me to send her a recent photo so that she can analyze my skin. Toska works exclusively with BR and can give the best advice.

Agree it is important to have a skin evaluation before using these products
& they do not mix well with other products as I have learned well over
the years

I searched to see if there was already a separate thread just for Biologique Recherche products, but I (surprisingly) didn't see one! Correct me if I'm wrong moderators and point me in the direction of the thread, but if I'm right I would love to hear everyone else's experiences with the brand!

Personally, I discovered the brand a while ago but (I was in college) and couldn't afford the price tag of the products! Fast forward now, I just recently purchased the P50 1970 toner (original formula with phenol) and it's done wonders for my skin! I suffer from acne and I break out mostly on my cheeks. Due to my acne I also have hyperpigmentation and acne scar issues. I've been to the derm and they prescribed me retin-a and an antibiotic (doxycycline if I remember correctly) and it worked for a bit but then after I finished the antibiotics the acne returned angry as ever. Since incorporating the P50, my skin is just clearing up as the days pass on. It's just getting better and better - I can't really believe my skin is my skin. I've used so much and tried so many skincare products but I haven't come across a product in years that's made such a noticeable observable difference in a short time period. Additionally I had samples of Masque Vivant and Masque VIP O2 and those have also helped in my overall reduction of blemishes, clarity of skin, and fading acne scars.

Due to the success of the P50 on my skin, I already purchased the full sizes of Masque Vivant, Mask VIP O2, Lait VIP O2, Creme Dermopurifiante, and the 0.3 bottles of the Placenta and Iribol serums. I would love to hear other product recommendations or your experiences with the products I purchased!

I searched to see if there was already a separate thread just for Biologique Recherche products, but I (surprisingly) didn't see one! Correct me if I'm wrong moderators and point me in the direction of the thread, but if I'm right I would love to hear everyone else's experiences with the brand!

Personally, I discovered the brand a while ago but (I was in college) and couldn't afford the price tag of the products! Fast forward now, I just recently purchased the P50 1970 toner (original formula with phenol) and it's done wonders for my skin! I suffer from acne and I break out mostly on my cheeks. Due to my acne I also have hyperpigmentation and acne scar issues. I've been to the derm and they prescribed me retin-a and an antibiotic (doxycycline if I remember correctly) and it worked for a bit but then after I finished the antibiotics the acne returned angry as ever. Since incorporating the P50, my skin is just clearing up as the days pass on. It's just getting better and better - I can't really believe my skin is my skin. I've used so much and tried so many skincare products but I haven't come across a product in years that's made such a noticeable observable difference in a short time period. Additionally I had samples of Masque Vivant and Masque VIP O2 and those have also helped in my overall reduction of blemishes, clarity of skin, and fading acne scars.

Due to the success of the P50 on my skin, I already purchased the full sizes of Masque Vivant, Mask VIP O2, Lait VIP O2, Creme Dermopurifiante, and the 0.3 bottles of the Placenta and Iribol serums. I would love to hear other product recommendations or your experiences with the products I purchased!

If only I knew where to purchase this :eek:
I so want to try it.

If you are in the US there are several places Rescue Spa being one of them as well as
Paul Labrecque ( NYC)
You can also go to Biologique-Recherche.com for worldwide stockists
In London EF Medispa.

Thank you, I'm in Europe though :noworry:
I did check the website but there are no stockists in my country and London EF Medispa only ships to UK.