Biologique Recherche

Miumiu777

Sep 26, 2012
I found out about this toner on my favourite beautymouth blog and have since wondered how something so amazing is being kept almost like an industry secret. It's not easy to find, especially in the UK but I order mine from www.toskaspa.com (amazing advice on BR, email them with questions before you purchase).
Apparently it's been out since 1970, no company has ever been able to copy it's ingredients and it was No 1 in Allure's best 50 products of all times!
It's a weird product (toner) although it's called P50 lotion, it smells funky but it's the one product that has changed my skin beyond belief.
Was wondering if any of you use it and what other BR products would you recommend that go with it?

I'm a P50 die hard fan, too. Came across it while reading reviews on makeupalley.com
It's definitely one of the best products ever made but it's become quite hard to get one. Thanks for the website recommendation.

I started using this line in December and have noticed a big difference in my skin.

I have been using:
Lotion P50V
Lait U Cleansing Milk
Creme Dermopurifiante
Masque Vivant

I am going to purchase a serum next and a night cream for night. The only item I was not too crazy over was the cleansing milk.

I'm in the US and bought my items from -

http://www.katrinatique.com/biologique-recherche?gclid=CNC3gNfnirUCFe5xQgodsy0A3g

Katrina was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Sorry that you are disappointed..

Any luck here in the US with the info I pm'd you about??

No luck :sad: thank you though.
Called BR office in NYC also and they confirmed the spas in the states are under strict rules not to ship outside the country which seems ridiculous since Liberty here in London is shipping worldwide. It does cost here way more though plus it's not the original one so I assume the rest of the BR products will be more expensive, too.
On a brighter note my husband has a business trip to the states so we are going to Hilton Head for Easter! Part of the reason, other than I heard it's beautiful is that it's not far from Toska's spa. I'll be able to get the real deal and a facial, too. Can't wait! My skin went from looking the best to it's worst. I swear the stuff is addictive!

Just wondering if anyone can help me....You gals who have ordered from toska spa: was there any sort of seal on the product? Mine just got here, but there was no packaging on the outside (just twist the cap and open) nor was there a seal on the inside where the product comes out (if that makes sense?). I tried calling and got a VM...just wondering if its ok to use or not, because this is my first time ordering this.

Just wondering if anyone can help me....You gals who have ordered from toska spa: was there any sort of seal on the product? Mine just got here, but there was no packaging on the outside (just twist the cap and open) nor was there a seal on the inside where the product comes out (if that makes sense?). I tried calling and got a VM...just wondering if its ok to use or not, because this is my first time ordering this.

I don't remember a seal being on the outside & don't remember one
on the inside with the lotion but on the creams they are all sealed
on the inside..

But I would call back & hopefully you will get a response

Another BR fan here. No seal on cleansers or P50 but the rest of their products do. The serums actually are very hard to open as they are totally sealed. Hope you're enjoying your new products. I started using them a couple of years ago and have never looked back.

Seriously, that toner has changed my life. I discovered it after going to a spa in NYC last year. I'm hooked. The toner has really improved my skin texture and breakouts are almost nonexistent.