Big Time Butt Bling

This was a stupid idea all together. Getting poked in the butt with studs every time you sit....Ruining seats every place you go...

Can you just imagine the dry cleaner who gets these in to clean? I mean most cleaners have those huge signs posted about how they aren't responsible for embellishments (buttons, sequins, etc)? Bye, Bye diamonds...

looks tacky! I could never do that. Not to mention the obvious issues with cleaning and sitting down. Imagine trying to go through the airport in those.

Okkk.......ummmm.....I love gold, but I would not wear those. First of all, I feel just a little too young to wear 10,000 $$$ jeans with all that gold on them. What if some of it breaks off or something when I try and sit down? Or what if I put the jeans in the washer by accident, and the gold gets ruined? They don't even look expensive. I'm sorry, this is a little harsh, but they look like they could be worth 2 cents. (I bet there are jeans for 5 dollars that look better than that.....at least wearable.)

Hahaha, Aside from the sitting, who'd put these in the wash?

The cutting looks bad too. And really, if you're going to advertise such expensive but hideous jeans, at least find a model with a better butt.
soooooo true. And if something is going to be that expensive, whether its a wacky idea or not, it should at least be done tastefully. That just looks like a horrible joke