Big pistachio kisses to mimz!!

:heart: OMG ... I just L:heart: VE those storys :tender: !! Louisey .... CONGRATS to your fabulous new bag, I'm so happy for you :love: !! Enjoy it and please post pics ;)

MiMi . . . you're just the BEST - a good fairy - an angel :angel: :cutesy: :love:

Now this is some serious Holiday spirit. You ladies warm my heart and give me hope that this world we live in is really a wonderful wonderful place where people do such thoughtful things for one another!
Happy Holidays to all!!!

Okay, we got a little bit of daylight today, so here are some pics. I was a little surprised when I first opened the package (in the car outside the PO) - the bag seemed brighter or greener or more pistachio or something than I had expected. Then I realized that I have three (3) linen shirts in the exact same color. I tried taking photos of them all together, but my camera sucks. Anyway, my point is, this color fits into my life pretty well. Actually, come to think of it - I'm currently leaning on a pistachio pillow and looking over at my couch... which has a pistachio background... and there's a pistachio wastebasket over there... hm.

pistach1.jpg

pistach2.jpg

pistach3.jpg

pistach4.jpg