Big Love ( HBO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicki: Margene, you're grounded.
Margie: Excuse me?
Nicki: Or you're on probation. You do not involve our kids in your filthy habits...

What are Margie's filthy habits?

We got a couple of episodes at Blockbuster, and liked the storyline with the olden times woodland tribe, but then we got our Tivoid, and our movie renting went waaaay down, and we just never picked back up on Big Love.

Reading all this has re-piqued my interest though.

What are Margie's filthy habits?

We got a couple of episodes at Blockbuster, and liked the storyline with the olden times woodland tribe, but then we got our Tivoid, and our movie renting went waaaay down, and we just never picked back up on Big Love.

Reading all this has re-piqued my interest though.
Nicky 'grounded' Margie after she caught Margie smoking in the garage. I think Teeny was in the garage, too, hence the "Filthy habits" remark.

Before that, Nicki and Barb heard Margie and Bill having sex REALLY loudly. Afterwards, she walked into the kitchen wearing a TOO short nightie.

In the very first episode, Barb and Nicki thought Margie was being vain because she was concerned about putting on baby weight.

Margie has sworn once, she made friends with someone who had no idea about their polygamous lifestyle . . . . . . the list goes on.

According to Nicki, they must be bad. To other people, they're normal.

I'm excited that Big Love is starting up again this coming Monday. I need something to watch in place of my beloved Sopranos.

Hmm, from the preview it looks as though Barb is thinking about leaving Bill.

I'm also curious to find out how life will be for the family since their secret is out now. How will it affect Bill's business and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.