Big Love ( HBO)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone else watch this show!?

I am in LOVE with it, last nights episode was sooo good. I hated all those older wives though, ughhhh.

Margene is my favorite. :love:

2. My Husband is a huge fan, I have yet to watch it.

3. ohhh, darling, you must watch it!

It's sooooo good.

4. Actually those were his exact words last night. LOL :lol:

5. what is the show about?

6. I watch it! I love it too! I saw last nights episode but I missed a good chunk of the beginning. I feel bad for Barb. Its like I want her to have Bill to herself like she wants but at the same time I love their big family.

7. I watch this show because It comes on right after the Sopranos which is in a class by itself IMO - I have been really trying to love it - It has some interesting episodes but sometimes it falls short for me - I'm still trying to love it - I love HBO and almost all of what they offer us.

8. I like the show because it is soooo different than anything else on TV. It sort of takes me out of the comfort zone-- therefore not knowing what to expect next.

9. I got sucked into watching it because I'm a punk sometimes about new shows. I didn't care for the first episode then I watched the second and before i knew it i had developed an interest in Margie,Barb,Nikki etc. I want to smack Nikki. I feel bad for Barb and Margie is adorable. So,sigh I guess I like the show.:amuse:

10. I love it! Last night's was the best thus far.

11. I love that show - but I fell asleep half way thru. I'll have to catch it this week.

12. I was surprised by how much I really like this show. I had all sorts of pre-conceived notions about how it would be, and it is nothing like I thought. If you haven't seen it yet, give it a try.

13. Love, love, love that show. It compensates for Six Feet Under.

14. I really really like this show. Polygamy would NOT be for ME, but I can see the advantages to such an arrangement.

15. I watch it every Sunday!! It's not that it's such a wonderful show (yet) it's just that the subject matter keeps me glued... it's like watching a trainwreck! I don't really understand it all yet, though. Like the missionaries coming to the door and saying Nikki wasn't LDS... well how to they know she isn't? I thought they were, but they were just a fundamentalist sect that practiced polygamy too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice