Big feet, no cute shoes! (HELP)

I'm an 11 but sometimes need to go up a size for super high heels or boots. I only pray that once i have kids my feet do not go up a size or two like some moms are telling me theirs did. Try Zappos, Nine West (you have to go to their website if the stores near you are not carrying 12s) and Nordstroms. Also search ebay. For stores you need to get them immediately when the new seasons items come out because 11s and 12s often sell out quickly also for the most popular styles. Stores often only order a couple of 11 and up shoes. You may need to establish a good relationship with a salesperson who can notify you when your size comes in. If you are willing to pay big bucks, you may be able to get some designers to custom make your size for extra. If you can't find 12w...try taking 12s to a professional shoe repair shop for stretching. I've had shoes stretched up a size.

I wear an 11, and am always looking for shoes. I mainly stick to high end designer shoes, because, sometimes the low end shoes look soooo big. That is to save money they take a size 5 shoe pattern and "stretch" it, instead of creating a whole new pattern based on the right proportions.
I also know that when I see shoes that are suitable I STOCK UP!
I'll buy two pairs in black, and another in camel
And I don't necessarily wait for sales, because I know that 11's rarely last that long.
Brands that make larger sizes (up to 12) are:
Jimmy Choo
Christian Louboutin
Louis Vuitton
Gucci
Brian Atwood
Paul Smith

Yes, they are expensive, but they last and you can have them re-soled multiple times. They also FLATTER your feet, and if you buy in neutral styles and colors you can wear them day or night.