Big Bang Theory

thanks ladies! I keep imagining a really big lady behind that booming voice of Howie's mom....:lol: , maybe one day she will show up in the show.

i don't ever remember another "nerdy" show which I enjoy so much. These guys are a real hoot. Even their dressing style.... .:lol:

thanks ladies! I keep imagining a really big lady behind that booming voice of Howie's mom....:lol: , maybe one day she will show up in the show.

i don't ever remember another "nerdy" show which I enjoy so much. These guys are a real hoot. Even their dressing style.... .:lol:
ITA. Everyone who has a hand in this show is a genius (no pun intended)- from the set designers, to the wardrobe department, to the writers and actors...just genius!

I read somewhere that Simon Helberg has a huge dressing room just for his wardrobe and it takes a couple of wardrobe dressers to help him get into his skintight pants :biggrin:

If you watched That 70s Show, in the eighth season, there are three episodes where Jackie has a job as an assistant to a local morning show host (Mary Tyler Moore guest stars).

In two of them (Sweet Lady and Killer Queen), Jackie has to deal with her mean secretary, who is played by the same woman who voices Howard's mom.

Any Game of Thrones fans here as well? Noticed the Winterfell sword hanging by the door at Leonard and Sheldon's apt? Cool isn't it? It is probably a replica of Ice :biggrin: