Big Bang sale til July 7

^^Hello mb!

Boy - things in their sale section sold out pretty quickly.....

I nabbed two Banker's Bag (each color - thanks for the enabling!) and two Bardot clutches - the Vachetta/Orange AND finally...the Aqua Swirl! Just couldn't resist.

Anyone else?????

^^Hello mb!

Boy - things in their sale section sold out pretty quickly.....

I nabbed two Banker's Bag (each color - thanks for the enabling!) and two Bardot clutches - the Vachetta/Orange AND finally...the Aqua Swirl! Just couldn't resist.

Anyone else?????

Omg Aqua swirl is on sale how much??

Has anyone tried using their thankyou code from the last sale on this sale? I'm typing it in at my shopping cart, and it's recognizing that it's valid, but it's not giving me the additional 15% off :sad: I threw away the card in my shipment that mentioned the code, so I can't remember if there were conditions to using it. Anyone know?

Hm, this is a bit of a repost since I posted in the shopping chat thread, but I picked up 2 philip totes, 2 tablet organizers and a little olivia mini wallet. I am always tempted by the cuffs, but my armware greatly outnumbers my necklaces, so I'm trying to purchase more of the latter and less of the former.

Has anyone tried using their thankyou code from the last sale on this sale? I'm typing it in at my shopping cart, and it's recognizing that it's valid, but it's not giving me the additional 15% off :sad: I threw away the card in my shipment that mentioned the code, so I can't remember if there were conditions to using it. Anyone know?

Yes, I tried...it accepted, but didn't reflect in the price at checkout.
So, I just gave up and checked out w/o the additional discount.

^seppy -
nice seeing you :smile:

Another sale with great prices....I hope we're seeing a trend! I picked up the yellow Ellis wallet (now I have that wallet in 3 colors-lol. I should probably gift one to my sister), a pilot, and the orange Celine cuff. I'm curious how the orange looks in person.

Dcblam - Yes, I decided to give up on the extra discount too. Seems like we can't stack discounts - oh well.

Happy 4th everyone! :sunshine:

Hello! Long time No see! I seem to recall a discussion with customer service a while back that you can not stack codes. (Used to be able to!)
Still, 50% was a motivator. I got a couple of cuffs, a navy Ibiza and for my soon to be retired sister-in-law a "permanent vacation" tote

Hey Hotties -
Just wanted to post my impressions on the Aqua Swirl......

Unfortunately, it's a thumbs down :sad:

The print I LIKE, it's a bit more vivid, brighter than expected - which is okay.

What is NOT okay is the texture....it feels like paper. Yes, paper.
Unfortunately, it's not returnable.

On the other hand, love the Banker's Bags!
Win some, lose some.

Give me a moment - and I'll post a pic!

Last edited: