Big, Baggy Cuffed Jeans on Celebs - Will you do it?

Cuff the baggies?

• Yes, loving it!

• Not a chance, there's no way this will grow on me

Results are only viewable after voting.
I hate this look. It makes their legs look short and stubby, even long-legged Katie Holmes. No thanks! There are much cuter ways to be comfortable.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I looked at their pictures!

I do like the distressed look though - Current Elliot makes a pair of jeans that are similarly distressed, but are skinny legged. They look cute, as opposed to these boyfriend jeans.

I like it hahaha. I think its a simple "fix" to have a trendier jean, and you dont have to buy a total new pair.

I'll try bringing it to real life. One day, not today.

I have to look super good for a party tonight hahahahaha.

I think it looks like crap! If you want an alternative to skinny jeans then how about a nice wide leg trouser jean? So much more flattering and classic than this rehashed 80's/early 90's fashion mistake.

No, I will never wear this look. I don't think it looks pretty, (even on the gorg. celebs) and it's just not flattering for me. I'm a shorty at 5'1, and I'm petite and I feel like jeans like this would look slightly baggy on me, plus given my height, I don't cuff my jeans.

I've been doing it since last year with my Seven for All Mankind boyfriend fit jeans. The thing is, I just didn't get mine hemmed and rolled them instead, NOT peg them. Also, it doesn't make them cropped, but the just lazily cuffed look.

it's not bad. i'd probably go for it b/c i don't want to wear my jeans so tight. hehehe, i remember one of my professors talked about pegging the jean legs...ha ha ha, can't believe it's coming back. wonder what she'll think. she said that it use to be so stupid that she would spend a fair amount of time pegging up her jeans before she went out. she said that her mom thought i was such a waste of time and very stupid. well...the things we would do for fashion, why not?

I absolutely adore it! I already have the Current/Elliot Boyfriend jeans, the PRPS Boyfriend jeans for women and of course Levi's 501's. I have gotten many complements wearing this style. It's such a nice change from the skinny and straight leg jeans which I wear to death. It's also perfect for those days when you just don't feel your thinnest or you're bloated...ya know! I hope this trend lasts for awhile :smile:

I despise this look. Clothes are supposed to bring out your best assets and hide the things you don't like. This style does not do any favours to any possible body type.

AWFUL!