Beyonce : Love her or hate her?

Do you like Beyonce?

• No way. She just gets on my nerves!

• Yeah! She's an amazing singer and woman.

• I don't really feel either way. She's alright.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like Beyonce, but I agree she really seems to have a jealousy problem with Jennifer Hudson. Did anyone else think she was trying to outsing her last night?

YES! Unfortunately, IMO it seemed to backfire and Bey was singin' outta tune for a minute there. Even the other Dreamgirl, Anika... She was singin' n' soundin' good... AND THEN! She hit this note! Damn, after that, it was a wrap! Wow, Anika! Matthew Knowles has no control over what went on on that stage at the Oscars and as someone said on another message board, Bey was the "Michelle" of the group last night. It's all opinion to me. IMO, I prefer Jen's more soulful singin' to Bey's pop voice. Bey's at the top of her game and deservedly so, I ain't mad at her. Just sayin', I prefer Jen's voice. And I did notice Bey tryin' to keep up.

Thank you!! When the l'oreal ads first started I wondered if this was L'oreals ploy to get more black people using their products. If this was their intention, then they chose the wrong person, lol! B isn't the person people think of when it comes to maintaining their own hair. Halle Berry perhaps, who isn't afraid to rock her real tresses...

I agree MissThing. And the funny thing about that is Bey's (real) hair is most likely closer to my texture than Halle's. But, Bey's hair is store brought, so Bey can't convince me to buy anything hairwise. Lemme see India.Arie sellin' some L'oreal! THEN, I'll buy!

Okay, I don't know is this is that big of contreversy to everyone one else as it is to me, but does Beyonce really irk you? I was all fine and dandy with her until I found out the way her and her father were treating Jennifer Hudson of Dream Girls. I've always thought of her as kind of a demanding diva (:yucky: ), but this just made me not like her more!

All opinions are welcome here! ;)
Never saw that interview, she can sing, but I don't think she's pretty, all make-up, weave, fake eyelashes (yada yada yada). Frankly I'm sick of her monotonic songs and although I used to buy into them, I no longer find her music to be..well, "music"...:P