Beyonce and Jay Z

Her body just right....I hope she doesn’t lose anymore weight

Just right???

Photoshopped
tumblr_p0qcyzjgws1ry0gfbo1_500-png.3904330
tumblr_p0o8unvhch1ry0gfbo1_500-png.3904295

Non Photoshop (she still has a gut after carrying twins)
46FEF46800000578-5146187-image-a-87_1512450802129.jpg

Last edited:
I love that ring on her ring finger. She's worn it a few times before...it's beautiful and so my speed. I feel like Rihanna has a similar ring.

Meh...she still looks good for dropping two babies, at the same time, out of her body. The expectations for women are so impossible....folks want them to look perfect after they have a baby but if they don't look perfect, they're criticized regardless. It's sad that all of these women in the spotlight feel like they have to be so perfect all of the time and even sadder that women won't let them be not perfect.

I love that ring on her ring finger. She's worn it a few times before...it's beautiful and so my speed. I feel like Rihanna has a similar ring.

Meh...she still looks good for dropping two babies, at the same time, out of her body. The expectations for women are so impossible....folks want them to look perfect after they have a baby but if they don't look perfect, they're criticized regardless. It's sad that all of these women in the spotlight feel like they have to be so perfect all of the time and even sadder that women won't let them be not perfect.
do you think she's putting the expectations on herself, instead of just 'being' a new mom? Like just wear a nice dress and stop with all the awkward posing and photoshop.
I know it's the world we live in and the entertainment industry she's in, so it's an added pressure.

do you think she's putting the expectations on herself, instead of just 'being' a new mom? Like just wear a nice dress and stop with all the awkward posing and photoshop.
I know it's the world we live in and the entertainment industry she's in, so it's an added pressure.

I think she definitely put the pressure on herself. Starting with that ridiculous birth announcement. She set the bar too high for herself ... no one expects her to have a flat tummy 5-6 months after having twins.

Reactions: Sassys

She does. She looks fantastic, in fact. By any standard. Babies or no babies.
And usually I would agree with the "impossible standards", but I don't think this applies here. Bey's fans actually prefer her a bit thicker as opposed to super skinny. To them, her unretouched candids are just as great as the 'shopped glamour shots she puts on her IG.
If anyone is perpetuating impossible expectations, it's Bey herself by editing those pics and keeping the myth alive that she's oh so perfect. Her fans would "let" her be less than perfect if she chose to keep it real. They love her regardless.

I think it's both....we put expectations on ourselves based on how we want others to perceive us or to mitigate negative conversation about us. All of that is amplified with the entertainment industry.

She does. She looks fantastic, in fact. By any standard. Babies or no babies.
And usually I would agree with the "impossible standards", but I don't think this applies here. Bey's fans actually prefer her a bit thicker as opposed to super skinny. To them, her unretouched candids are just as great as the 'shopped glamour shots she puts on her IG.
If anyone is perpetuating impossible expectations, it's Bey herself by editing those pics and keeping the myth alive that she's oh so perfect. Her fans would "let" her be less than perfect if she chose to keep it real. They love her regardless.
That's true but isn't that the nature of fandom?

Bey is always about being perfect and projecting the perfect image no matter what!! don't put this all on society because lots of women have the balls to say "to hell with it" and keep it moving! she could do the same since she is all about women and power. at least that is what her mouth says. :coolio: