Beyonce and Jay Z

Well my grandmother always said to me, when she felt women were being lazy - Women that were slaves gave birth and were back in the fields a few hours later. Get your butt up and stop being lazy (per my grandmother).
That's so sad. I can't imagine how awful that must have been for those women. I remember being extremely restless a few days after having my 14 & 11 y/o & having to go for long walks, I just hope I can have these twins naturally, as I've never had a c-section before, & friends that have had them said they were basically on bed rest....

Well my grandmother always said to me, when she felt women were being lazy - Women that were slaves gave birth and were back in the fields a few hours later. Get your butt up and stop being lazy (per my grandmother).
please tell me, just out of sheet curiosity - what is it with you and slave mothers? its like the second post you've made comparing todays women after giving birth to slaves after giving birth. Slaves had NO choice. So they didn't have time or a choice to be lazy. it just wasn't an option.

please tell me, just out of sheet curiosity - what is it with you and slave mothers? its like the second post you've made comparing todays women after giving birth to slaves after giving birth. Slaves had NO choice. So they didn't have time or a choice to be lazy. it just wasn't an option.

I don't feel like explaining a comment that was made by my grandmother when we were younger. Yes, I repeated the comment twice.

Just saying...

Basketball Coach Back on Sidelines Five Hours After Giving Birth
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2953467
All I can say to you is there are massive cultural differences between Americans and Aussies, this is not something that would be celebrated over here, on the contrary. I know our entire health system and maternity leave is very different so that would, no doubt, contribute to such different attitudes. I have some friends with cushy government jobs about to have babies and they are contemplating whether they should take a year of maternity leave or two years and I'm thinking "do you really need two years off, that seems a bit excessive" (a year is generally standard over here). But we all live in our own bubbles and if something like that is an option that's available to you, you can see why something like this story would seem crazy in comparison.

All I can say to you is there are massive cultural differences between Americans and Aussies, this is not something that would be celebrated over here, on the contrary. I know our entire health system and maternity leave is very different so that would, no doubt, contribute to such different attitudes. I have some friends with cushy government jobs about to have babies and they are contemplating whether they should take a year of maternity leave or two years and I'm thinking "do you really need two years off, that seems a bit excessive" (a year is generally standard over here). But we all live in our own bubbles and if something like that is an option that's available to you, you can see why something like this story would seem crazy in comparison.
Hence my some women who go back to work within in weeks...reality shapes perspective. *whistles and walks away*

I'm not a fan of piercings, except for those in your ear, but I really don't get her belly button piercing cos it looks like a fishing hook got caught in there. Is it meant to look like this, or is it lopsided?

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 586
London
435881C300000578-0-image-m-54_1503069155714.jpg