Beyonce and Jay Z

I hope that's true now. This was back in 2003-2005 and he wasn't asked to sign anything at all. I asked each time if they needed his signature or ID and they said no.

My son (20 months old now) was born in California. A woman came to my room and I filled out all of the forms including my husband's name for 'father.'

He didn't have to sign a thing and he is listed on the birth certificate as the father. I gave my son his last name, because we are married, but even if we weren't - I still could have given my son his father's name.

Fathers are only required to establish paternity when courts get involved for child support & etc.

Oh, I was just talking to my cousin and she reminded me, she and her husband got married after their son was born lol (I can't stand him and blocked it out AND I was in the wedding LMAO). The form is for unmarried couples.

anyone can lie about their age; you can't lie on on your driver's license or passport. When you go to the doctor, they always ask for ID to make sure you are the real patient. When you go to the hospital, when you are registering, they ask to see your ID. I was at the ER the other day, and they asked me for ID before I saw the triage nurse and then they asked for it again, when I had to register while waiting for a doctor to see me.

When she checked into the hospital, Beyonce had to show ID, so this "she could write anything on the birth certificate is silly".

My sister's passport has had her wrong age for years, ( stated she was 2 years younger) she rarely travels and never corrected it. She had it changed last year.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
OT but do we know why they are living in that rental house in California?

No clue. Seems like they want the most baller house in all of L.A., but aren't necessarily willing to pay $100+ million... Seems a bit weird that they can't seem to find a place grand enough for them, but then again, who knows how solid their relationship is at the moment.... If you look hard enough, you'll always find a reason to keep and renting and not take a $80 million plunge just yet... :P

No clue. Seems like they want the most baller house in all of L.A., but aren't necessarily willing to pay $100+ million... Seems a bit weird that they can't seem to find a place grand enough for them, but then again, who knows how solid their relationship is at the moment.... If you look hard enough, you'll always find a reason to keep and renting and not take a $80 million plunge just yet... :P

I also think their net worth is often overstated, so they're not quite in that $80-100 mil range for house yet.