Beware fake sold on Bluefly

Oh no.... I just purchased stuart weitzman boots on bluefly. Hope the ones ill be getting r real and in good quality (if they approved my purchase - ive read reviews where orders get cancelled for using international cc or if they hv different billing and shipping address)

Just curious if you got your boots yet.

I was VERY surprised by this entire thread. I bought a pair of Fendi pumps from Bluefly a couple of years ago no issue. And I only happened across this thread today because I was browsing their Chanel bags which are really a great price. I don't know... I don't think I'd be opposed to buying something from them again...

Just curious if you got your boots yet.

I was VERY surprised by this entire thread. I bought a pair of Fendi pumps from Bluefly a couple of years ago no issue. And I only happened across this thread today because I was browsing their Chanel bags which are really a great price. I don't know... I don't think I'd be opposed to buying something from them again...

I havent received them. They r on their way tho! will keep you updated. But honestly, if they are a really good fake, im afraid I wont be able to tell *gulp*

Are the Chanels you r looking at bluefly pre-owned? I will be careful if it's pre-owned. I feel like even an expert could make mistakes..

Has anyone purchased from Otticanet? There are mixed reviews, good ones saying they received their authentic sunglasses quick and bad reviews saying the customer service is horrible.

Any personal experiences here?

Just an FYI: this bag turned up on Bluefly and it is fake! I know there is a big controversy with Gucci on Bluefly now also. Oh boy....
The tag is all wrong and everything wrong here with this Bal. Just wanted to add that I have bought a bag from them in the past few years and it was authentic. Don't know what is going on there but it is troubling.

http://www.bluefly.com/Balenciaga-g...etail.fly?referer=cjunction_2261907_10564040_

I tried the link and the photos have been pulled, says bag is unavailable. Maybe they realized it was a fake?

I tried the link and the photos have been pulled, says bag is unavailable. Maybe they realized it was a fake?

Unfortunately, I think it got sold :sad:
They have a history of continuing to sell fakes in spite of people getting verification they got a counterfeit. (Basically if you make enough of a stink they'll take it back, but they will swear it's authentic.) As long as people keep buying, what incentive do they have to change? Not everyone buys a pre-owned luxury good and has it authenticated; perhaps that's what they're counting on...

Unfortunately, I think it got sold :sad:
They have a history of continuing to sell fakes in spite of people getting verification they got a counterfeit. (Basically if you make enough of a stink they'll take it back, but they will swear it's authentic.) As long as people keep buying, what incentive do they have to change? Not everyone buys a pre-owned luxury good and has it authenticated; perhaps that's what they're counting on...

They're off my list of daily Bal search sites!

Sorry to bump an old thread, but after buying a fake Bal on Amuze I wanted to check on Bluefly. This time, I didn’t buy anything but gave them the style number of the bag I wanted and asked for pictures.

They responded to me, but never did it. No more answers. Doesn’t mean it’s fake but it does mean they don’t care about customers.

Given that there are so many designer discounters out there now that sell “replicas” they should at least be willing to pull a bag and take a couple photos for those savvy or worried enough to ask. If they don’t-don’t buy.

I leaned my lesson and I want everybody here to learn it too. Even if you get your money back (which I haven’t from Amuze yet) why would you lend somebody thousands of dollars for a month or so with nothing but an extra shipping charge to show for it? And they’ll just sell it again. I wanted to write fake in my bag so badly but then they would have reason not to refund me. :sad:?

I found this thread to see if BF was trustworthy and they aren’t, and the only places that are are the Bal Boutiques or Neiman or something. No more trying to get a discount for me unless I want used, and then I’ll authenticate it first and it takes too long, then oh well.

(Oh, on the trusted list mentioned earlier, Arden Fair Nordstrom no longer sells Bals. )

AGAIN?!?!?! .. this is by no means the first time that Bluefly has sold fakes. Many years ago, it happened and the person who purchased the bag was a TPF'er. Bluefly REFUSED to take the bag back UNTIL it got to be "public" knowledge that the bag was indeed, not the real deal. The CEO of Bluefly actually finally wrote back (here in TPF), apologizing profusely, bla bla bla .. and finally took the bag back and reimbursed the individual .. but many of us stopped buying from Bluefly from that point on.

I NEVER look on their site anymore; what that person went through was enough for me.

"Justapixel" - Nordstrom's does sell Balenciaga but not in all of their stores. If you want one, they will show you the catalogue of their goods and then you can have it either sent directly to you or to the store. Personally, that doesn't work for me as I want to see the bag IRL .. always!

Ugh, feeling thankful for this thread. I knew bluefly had been accused of selling fakes years ago and was really hoping they cleaned up their act. Just found a Saint Laurent Kate clutch for $700 on their site. Measurements and material description line up but I don't see where their style numbers match with numbers on the actual saint Laurent site. I knew it was too good to be true, I will continue to save until can purchase directly from reputable dealer.

Ugh, feeling thankful for this thread. I knew bluefly had been accused of selling fakes years ago and was really hoping they cleaned up their act. Just found a Saint Laurent Kate clutch for $700 on their site. Measurements and material description line up but I don't see where their style numbers match with numbers on the actual saint Laurent site. I knew it was too good to be true, I will continue to save until can purchase directly from reputable sellers.