Beware currently on eBay...

Happened to me, I was probably their first victim. The pic was a legit city and the seller's address was from "real town America". Bought and paid, received a super fake. It reeks like petroleum chemical among other signs of being fake but it's super fake like AAA level. And it was sent from HK. I initiated for a return and the seller just stated that they don't know what happen but they agreed for return and gave me a different address to sent the purse to. It wasn't the listed address but a South Korea one. I updated eBay and was able to get my money back. Weeks later, just as I suspected it, the purse was returned to me as it was a dummy name and address. I still have the purse, never used it though. i admit I was a sucker for buying but I have also bought Bals from few feedback sellers and they were authentic. And the kicker is, same pics appeared few weeks after with a different 0 feedback seller. I have reported everytime this pics come up. So, there you go.

I have only 3 alexander Mcqueen skull scarves, all purchased new from their website exactly for that reason, I have no idea what to look for in a fake skull scarf. I saw some listed
here and there for a very good price but was always scared to purchase pre-loved.
it was sold as 'brand new' and pics looks fine, it did arrive brand new, but it was not AMcQ scarf, but a lame chinese fake!
i sent it back and decided not to risk any more, and just ordered it from NAP. Brand new, delivered to me in 2 days, no risk, no doubts.

Reactions: muchstuff and BPC
it was sold as 'brand new' and pics looks fine, it did arrive brand new, but it was not AMcQ scarf, but a lame chinese fake!
i sent it back and decided not to risk any more, and just ordered it from NAP. Brand new, delivered to me in 2 days, no risk, no doubts.
It is such a shame people have the need to use eBay to rip people off! It makes me angry. It also makes it that much harder to sell something real - people have had too many bad experiences!! I am very sorry to hear about your scarf- I hope it works out in your favor!!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
The same bag I tried to purchase has been relisted on eBay with a different seller name from a different US area. I reported and it's been taken down. Keep an eye out!

Two more posts from the same person/group on ebay. I've reported them both (one of them was the bag I tried to purchase earlier, relisted under a different name and city). I've spoken to account security and they're taking a very close look at this so hopefully they can shut it down. Each listing has a few differences but the majority of the listing is the same. And all are zero feedback. Just spreading the word...

Two more posts from the same person/group on ebay. I've reported them both (one of them was the bag I tried to purchase earlier, relisted under a different name and city). I've spoken to account security and they're taking a very close look at this so hopefully they can shut it down. Each listing has a few differences but the majority of the listing is the same. And all are zero feedback. Just spreading the word...

I saw two listing where both bags, brand new were being sold by different sellers (different names at least) with 0 feedback. They were both being sold for 500 each. That the person?

I saw two listing where both bags, brand new were being sold by different sellers (different names at least) with 0 feedback. They were both being sold for 500 each. That the person?
Yup. Edit, I should amend that to say it sounds like the same individual(s). The bags are near-new in the listings I've reported and all were $500 except the latest. It was up for auction at a low opening bid and the BIN was $499. If it's the same person I suspect they're making a few changes as their listings are being reported and taken down.

Reactions: BPC