Better pics of Rouge Vif work I got!!! LOVE it >>>

Congrats on such an amazing bag! May I ask, since I haven't seen any of these reds IRL - what is the difference, IYO, between the rouge vif and the rouge theatre reds? I like those two reds the best but I haven't seen them IRL so I'd love to know what you think.

^^ Simona, I had a RT work which I recently sold because I found it to be too dark for me. I really wanted RT to work since its a great deep red (I had a RT city too which I sold off). The RT is a darker red. Like 3 shades darker.

RVif is what I call a true lipstick red. Its brighter. Its like a Stop sign red - as vibrant as that but a definite blue red. Zero orange. Its more blue red than this year's Tomato too (you can tell the difference when you compare them side by side you notice Vif is 1 shade darker and more blue red). Its a very classic red if that makes sense.

Thanks, Karen. That totally makes sense. I'm a fan of a true red with no orange undertones so I think Rouge Vif would be my kind of red. I did see the tomato this year and thought it was too orange for me.
Enjoy your lovely bag!

I love the red! really nice, makes me want to go out and buy a red bag!! oh quick question, fairly new to balenciaga bags...whats the size difference between a city and work? is there a big difference? i seen some pics with people carrying it and it looks great!

Congrats Karen! I tried to lighten your photos - hope you don't mind! She is just gorgeous!!!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC05802.JPG
    DSC05802.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC05743.JPG
    DSC05743.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC05801.JPG
    DSC05801.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 91
Wowza!! I love the close up pics- oh that smooshy goodness!! I'm keeping an eye out for the perfect red, and it must have a deep richness to it, like yours does!! Hopefully I won't have to go through as many reds as you did!! But this bag was worth the effort! :tup:

Lovely! Rouge vif is my favorite color; it's so rich and such a beautiful shade of red. I've called up so many stores to ask if they sell it, but all of them have told me no since it was a few seasons back. I'm still on my quest though hehe!

Congrats on the bag!