Betsey J. - "Good Girl" hobo anyone?

keykey36

keykey36
Feb 17, 2006
Need to know if the B. Johnson "good girl" hobo looks as fabulous in real life as it does on-line, i will take your word for it, I want to ORDER it NOW ???!!!???:huh:

I said it's really heavy. It is beautiful but the hardward is substantial. and it holds a ton of stuff. If you feel you can do the weight - go for it!

How would you compare the weight of this bag to um...lets say...........Isabella Fiore's "Stud Muffin"- Carine OR really any of her bags 'cause I have tons of her stuff and they have heavy hardware and extremely large too. Thanx so much for everyone's replies.

keykey36 said:
How would you compare the weight of this bag to um...lets say...........Isabella Fiore's "Stud Muffin"- Carine OR really any of her bags 'cause I have tons of her stuff and they have heavy hardware and extremely large too. Thanx so much for everyone's replies.

It's heavy like the Fiore's. Heavier than a Paddington. The handles remind are like handles on a dresser or china cabinet.

But if you don't mind the weight, it's a great bag. Plenty of storage space and seperations.

I got the bag a few weeks ago I love it. When I first got it, it looked gigantic. It was a lot bigger than I imagined it to be. It's grown on me though. I use mine for school and shopping. You should look at some pictures on eBay to see the proportion of the bag to the body. The bag is pretty heavy but I've gotten used to it. It's easier to carry it by the handles rather than having it hang off my shoulder with the strap.

Funny. I ordered this bag from Nordstrom a few months ago and sent it back. I actually thought it was too small. I wanted to use it for a work bag.

I guess that goes to show you that "big" and "small" are relative to the individual. The leather is quite nice though. It has a distressed look to it. Alteast the camel colored one that I ordered did.

Archipelago said:
I got the bag a few weeks ago I love it. When I first got it, it looked gigantic. It was a lot bigger than I imagined it to be. It's grown on me though. I use mine for school and shopping. You should look at some pictures on eBay to see the proportion of the bag to the body. The bag is pretty heavy but I've gotten used to it. It's easier to carry it by the handles rather than having it hang off my shoulder with the strap.

Could you post pics of your bag? Thanks!