Best way to 'detax' after H in Europe

They told me no stamp is required now but they did tell me to mail my envelopes off. The guy even pointed towards the direction of the mail boxes. This was back in April. But I always mail all my H receipts from home country and via registered mail as I have lost them in France’s mail system before.
I would call Global blue to double check. They have a local SG number for you to call.

Thanks dear!

I still mailed them
If mailing is no long required
Why they still providing us with envelopes those boutiques
Think about it

Yes I thought about it, that's why I found it weird. And that's why I asked the officer, who said he already scanned it and "you don't need to do anything more". And that's also why I'm asking here. I will call the SG number as Kkho suggested. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I’m still waiting for the tax refund since July 1, 2018. Just a silly question, I dropped my envelopes in the little clear box filled with evenlopes in front of the tax refund and custom kiosks at CDGs after getting approved by the custom guys. I haven’t received all my refunds yet. Just wondering if I had stupidly put my envelopes into the wrong box...

1) How long does it take for tax refund to occur?
2) Also, I noticed that Hermes uses a new tax refund company/agent (based on their issued receipt). Does anyone have the name of this company on their receipts so I could call and follow-up? I was so absent minded at the time (due to family issues), I didn’t retain any copy.

Merci!

I still mailed them
If mailing is no long required
Why they still providing us with envelopes those boutiques
Think about it

From personal experience, I know that mailing is not required if it’s scanned by PABLO (and/or by the French customs).

They give envelopes because not everyone departs the EU from France (and only France uses PABLO). Generally, if you journey to any other country before leaving the EU, you’ll have to get the VAT forms stamped and mail them back in those envelopes.

Reactions: dragonette
I am flying out from Switzerland back home and I would like to ask a question.

My itinerary is a bit complicated.
I am traveling from Leeds to London to Zürich. I know that Switzerland is not EU so I need to do the scanning in UK. But my flight is kind of a connection flight by BA. Means I fly out from Leeds to London as connection and I do not need to change terminal (both flights are BA), so I supposed I cannot go out to the departure area to use the scanning machine? But in Leeds airport there is no customs or machine but only a mail box to put in, and I am flying to London which is still in EU, so I am confused. Can anyone help? Thanks

Hi ladies!

I’m gearing up for a multi country trip and not sure how to detach or a which point. I’m in full research mode as well. I’m traveling from US to Paris then to Barcelona and lastly Morocco where I will return back to US from there. I am wanting to shop at H in both Paris and Barcelona. Do I detax in both france(orly) and Barcelona or can I do everything in Barcelona? Do I need to show everything again in Morocco once arriving and departing?

Hi ladies!

I’m gearing up for a multi country trip and not sure how to detach or a which point. I’m in full research mode as well. I’m traveling from US to Paris then to Barcelona and lastly Morocco where I will return back to US from there. I am wanting to shop at H in both Paris and Barcelona. Do I detax in both france(orly) and Barcelona or can I do everything in Barcelona? Do I need to show everything again in Morocco once arriving and departing?

Do everything in Barcelona. The last destination in EU.

Reactions: noegirl
Hi ladies!

Detax can only do on your last port of departure which is Morocco
Officers will need to see your departure details out of eu