Best Up and Coming Designers

SugarPlums--I have their DayPlums and Evening Plums. I always get compliments, stares, and "wwhere'd you get that bag?" they're online and you can order on the website--www.sugar-plums.com. Low price--great quality.

i love "up and coming" designers...they're my favorite kind! :yes:

also, i love andrew marc's new line of bags, gustto, anna corrina, bryna nicole, and ashley watson's new line of recycled leather bags is very cool:
02_05_07.jpg

Beklina :: Ashley Watson Bag Purse Tote ::

I just discovered this designer today. I really like these...
lagoonwarbler1_1625_general.jpg

bluebrant1_333_general.gif

thrush1bck_903_detail.jpg

http://www.shopfatal.com/store/pc/showsearchresultsBRANDS.asp?IDBrand=1&iPageSize=12

I may have to get one :graucho:

Okay....this is the greatest thread of all time!! :lol:

After I spend the rest of the night surfing all these links I'll be ready to form an educated opinion! haha

Like most of you, I have a shelf dedicated in my closet to designer handbags that I have collected over the years. However, for the cost of these bags I got tired of seeing my bag all over town. So, I started my own handbag company that is made for those feeling the same sense of boredom with designer bags. Please check out our website if you feel similarly to how I did, you will not be disappointed by the unique nature of our purses.

My site:
xxxxxxxxx

Someone already mentioned Antoinette Lee, but I think she's worth mentioning again.
She's a little rock 'n roll and a little funky, but allover simple and bizarrely elegant. I love, love, love her lua. I have one in red, and it's a great clubbing purse (never forget it somewhere, never gets stolen).
Lua-Chain-4-30-07.jpg

Right now I'm lusting after the Besa Stitch in black and white:
besa_stitch_wb.jpg

and the Vita Stitch in Yellow:
vita_stitch_golden.jpg

Anyway, I highly suggest everyone check out her site:
http://www.antoinetteleedesigns.com/index.htm
Her pricing's on par with (and sometimes lower than) Coach, but her quality and designs are nicer (imho).