BEST *super* opaque tights??

Hello fashion divas, I am constantly on the search for the most super opaque tights out there. I really want a pair that you **can't** see leg through. My fall 'look' depends on my finding the perfect pair. Anyone have any suggestions??

Hello Kitty

I find that opaque tights from primark have an excellent drark look even when you sit down u can't see through them, and also the Fiore Olga Classic Opaque Microfibre Tights 100 Denier on E bay are great to good luck on searching

Sophie

Hello fashion divas, I am constantly on the search for the most super opaque tights out there. I really want a pair that you **can't** see leg through. My fall 'look' depends on my finding the perfect pair. Anyone have any suggestions??

I am a big fan of Opaque tights the darker the better I like them and also the ribbed woolen tights look great as well

random question: how do you ladies wash your tights?

i usually put mine in the washer then hang dry. they should probably be hand washed, right? does anyone put them in the dryer?

Last edited:
Sockdreams.com, run by a serious sock and tights lover in the northwest, has the most gobsmackingly diverse selection I have seen anywhere. Click "socks", then in the tights section (scroll down, the sections are listed alphabetically) you should find what you are looking for. They have one company that makes a 90 denier, plus several Danish (the Danes make great tights - must be the climate) wool tights. My fav, though, are EG Smith. SockDreams carries the widest range of colors, from bright or subdued solids, to heathers, speckled and space-dyed. They say one size fits all, and they mean it. I'm a 4, my mom's a 6, my best friends are a 2 and a 14 - same tights for all. They have some sort of special 4-way stretch weave. Velvety soft, completely opaque, and amazing, saturated colors.

LOVE this place and yay for Portland..;)