Best SPF for wearing under makeup?

Biore aqua rich watery essence (SPF50 PA++++), it's the best I've tried under makeup! It's not shiny and acts like a primer without the greasy silicone feel of most primers (which I personally can't stand lol). Japanese sunscreens are definitely worth a look!

Reactions: m.steen
aneesa gold sunscreen. it has a formula that makes it work harder when it gets wet, so ideal for outdoor activity.

and my make up stays on lnger. i lve this japanese sunscreens!

I've been using The Face Shop Natural Sun sunscreen for the last couple of months. It's great under makeup, not greasy, and also doesn't smell like sunscreen. The Face Shop is a Korean brand, and I've been impressed with the products I've tried of theirs so far.

Reactions: CuriousGeorge
I use EltaMD clear spf 46 and it glides easily like moisturizer. They also have a tinted option though I've never tried it. I'm very happy with the regular one. I use it under makeup

I use the EltaMD tinted. It is barely tinted and probably good for all but the darkest or palest complexions. It goes on so smoothly and a little goes a long way. IME it is not tinted enough to disguise anything you really want to hide, but sometimes I am lazy and don't put foundation over it, just blush. The older I get the less I worry about how perfect my face looks. Can't make a silk purse put of a sow's ear LOL!

Currently, I am using The Face Shop Natural Sun sunscreen. The rich essence of this sunscreen contains brilliant sun protection properties and it goes well under my makeup.
Sorry, I am a bit confused here... What exactly does "brilliant sun protection properties" mean? I looked it up on their site and the grammar is poor in the translation as well. However, If everyone swears by it, who am I to say otherwise.

Most women on set (performers and crew) wear moisturizers that already contain an SPF 15 - 30 rating, some also apply SPF 45 sunscreens on top of that, then their make-up. Due to the long hours they spend outside, I encourage them to *lightly mist matte spray sunscreens on top of their make-up through out the day, as it won't disturb their make-up. Most are rated at SPF 50. This also applies to men too!

* I instruct them to gently purse their lips together so they're not exposed, close their eyes and hold their breath when misting themselves at about 30 cm away from their face. No one wants to taste sunscreen...

I find that people who use SPF lip balms tend to be athletes, (generally speaking of course...) as they do have a whitish cast to them, hence we don't use them on actors unless we're shooting a show like Baywatch or something.

Most women on set (performers and crew) wear moisturizers that already contain an SPF 15 - 30 rating, some also apply SPF 45 sunscreens on top of that, then their make-up. Due to the long hours they spend outside, I encourage them to *lightly mist matte spray sunscreens on top of their make-up through out the day, as it won't disturb their make-up. Most are rated at SPF 50. This also applies to men too!

* I instruct them to gently purse their lips together so they're not exposed, close their eyes and hold their breath when misting themselves at about 30 cm away from their face. No one wants to taste sunscreen...

I find that people who use SPF lip balms tend to be athletes, (generally speaking of course...) as they do have a whitish cast to them, hence we don't use them on actors unless we're shooting a show like Baywatch or something.

I get coldsores if I don't use SPF on my lips. If I keep reapplying SPF 15 seems to work fine. But yes I definitely would not want to use the white stuff!

Reactions: makeupbyomar