Best Romance Movie?

What's the Best Romance Movie?

• Gone with the Wind

• Titanic

• The Notebook

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
it has got to be........*DrumRolls*..!!!!
The NOTEBOOK!!!!
seriously it's the best romance movie ever..
one of my most favourite movies..!!!!!
it's a must watch..i can not not cry when watching that showw..
and both actors/actresses are cute!!!!

Love, Actually. :smile:

Whenever that guy holds up the "To me, you are perfect" sign, I effing lose it and cry my eyes out. It's the best romantic movie ever.

BUT. The Notebook is really beautiful too. Another one that always makes me cry.

kylieReese said:
I recommend Wuthering heights with ralph fienns

Wasnt there like teeny bop version of Wuthering Height with Erika Christensen (sp?) in it or something? I read the book and I dont think I liked the movie. Hopefully this one you're talking about will brighten my spirits! Must watch it!

i have The Notebook on DVD and as the book itself (before the movie came out) and i cried each time I watched it and read it.

but.. if you're a little open minded.. i find that Brokeback Mountain to be the best and most real love story ever. it came out on DVD today and I've already seen it three times, in addition to seeing it in theaters two times.. so five times i've seen it within the past 3 months. =P Cries each time.. cuz it's all so damn real.

My favorites are Gone with the wind (the book is soo much better!!!), love actually and Howl’s Moving Castle :heart:. It's such a great movie !
howl1.jpg

kylieReese said:
I recommend Wuthering heights with ralph fienns

I love the book and the 1939 movie version with Lawrence Oliver & Merle Oberon. Read from several news sources that the movie will be remade sometimes in the future with Johnny Depp & Angelina Jolie as Heathcliff and Cathy.