Best Romance Movie?

What's the Best Romance Movie?

• Gone with the Wind

• Titanic

• The Notebook

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4evereternity said:
this might not be normal but every single time I watch armaggedon and when bruce willis says good by to liv tyler i always cry my eyes out...i dunno why this movie does that to me but it does

Aw! I remember the first time I saw Armageddon with my best friend we were crying and sniffing and shoving our face into pillows. . .

:cry:

Sense and Sensibility...I fell asleep the first time I saw it, but gave it another chance, and I love it now! :love: :love:
I wasn't sure how Alan Rickman would be like as one of the romantic leads (I kept picturing him as the bad guy in Die Hard)...But, he turned out to be perfect for the role!

Abandonedimages - I also love all 3 of the movies you mention in your poll...Each one of them was great!

I thought I would never cry harder in a movie than when I watched Titanic (yea, I'm a mushball). Then I watched The Notebook. Oh DEAR. I was watching it at home in the evening. In the morning, my mom thought I had a fight with my bf because my eyes were all swollen from crying!!

I love them all. I don't know what it is about a movie that makes me cry....although almost anything makes me cry. My ex had a good laugh when I cried when we saw Big Daddy. But 'Love Story is pretty good. The Notebook is always great. Gone with the Wind didn't make me cry, but I you gotta love the 4 hours you spend watching it knowing exactly what happens.